Tinie Tempah Traumatized by Parasailing Accident
British rapper Tinie Tempah feared for his life after his harness snapped while he was parasailing with his manager in Greece last month. The star and his agent were enjoying the water sport during a holiday on the island of Corfu when the rapper had to crash land into the sea after the straps holding him up broke away.
And Tempah, real name Patrick Chukwuem Okogwu Jr., is thankful he and his manager survived the scary experience after reading about a man dying in a similar accident. He tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "It was scary stuff man. Suddenly the harness snapped and I'm holding on to my manager looking down. I was pretty scared. Then I read about that guy who got killed when his harness broke and it makes you realize how lucky I was."
"I'm not doing anything like that again for a long time. There's lots I want to achieve musically in my career and I don't want to risk getting splattered until I've done them!"
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'