Tinie Tempah Traumatized by Parasailing Accident
British rapper Tinie Tempah feared for his life after his harness snapped while he was parasailing with his manager in Greece last month. The star and his agent were enjoying the water sport during a holiday on the island of Corfu when the rapper had to crash land into the sea after the straps holding him up broke away.
And Tempah, real name Patrick Chukwuem Okogwu Jr., is thankful he and his manager survived the scary experience after reading about a man dying in a similar accident. He tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "It was scary stuff man. Suddenly the harness snapped and I'm holding on to my manager looking down. I was pretty scared. Then I read about that guy who got killed when his harness broke and it makes you realize how lucky I was."
"I'm not doing anything like that again for a long time. There's lots I want to achieve musically in my career and I don't want to risk getting splattered until I've done them!"
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?