Tinie Tempah Traumatized by Parasailing Accident
British rapper Tinie Tempah feared for his life after his harness snapped while he was parasailing with his manager in Greece last month. The star and his agent were enjoying the water sport during a holiday on the island of Corfu when the rapper had to crash land into the sea after the straps holding him up broke away.
And Tempah, real name Patrick Chukwuem Okogwu Jr., is thankful he and his manager survived the scary experience after reading about a man dying in a similar accident. He tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "It was scary stuff man. Suddenly the harness snapped and I'm holding on to my manager looking down. I was pretty scared. Then I read about that guy who got killed when his harness broke and it makes you realize how lucky I was."
"I'm not doing anything like that again for a long time. There's lots I want to achieve musically in my career and I don't want to risk getting splattered until I've done them!"
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2