Tinie Tempah Traumatized by Parasailing Accident
British rapper Tinie Tempah feared for his life after his harness snapped while he was parasailing with his manager in Greece last month. The star and his agent were enjoying the water sport during a holiday on the island of Corfu when the rapper had to crash land into the sea after the straps holding him up broke away.
And Tempah, real name Patrick Chukwuem Okogwu Jr., is thankful he and his manager survived the scary experience after reading about a man dying in a similar accident. He tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "It was scary stuff man. Suddenly the harness snapped and I'm holding on to my manager looking down. I was pretty scared. Then I read about that guy who got killed when his harness broke and it makes you realize how lucky I was."
"I'm not doing anything like that again for a long time. There's lots I want to achieve musically in my career and I don't want to risk getting splattered until I've done them!"
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy