Tinie Tempah Traumatized by Parasailing Accident
British rapper Tinie Tempah feared for his life after his harness snapped while he was parasailing with his manager in Greece last month. The star and his agent were enjoying the water sport during a holiday on the island of Corfu when the rapper had to crash land into the sea after the straps holding him up broke away.
And Tempah, real name Patrick Chukwuem Okogwu Jr., is thankful he and his manager survived the scary experience after reading about a man dying in a similar accident. He tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "It was scary stuff man. Suddenly the harness snapped and I'm holding on to my manager looking down. I was pretty scared. Then I read about that guy who got killed when his harness broke and it makes you realize how lucky I was."
"I'm not doing anything like that again for a long time. There's lots I want to achieve musically in my career and I don't want to risk getting splattered until I've done them!"
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures