Sam Trammell Has Secret Crush on 'True Blood' Make-Up Artist
"True Blood" star Sam Trammell is harboring a secret crush at work - he's lusting after his body make-up artist. The 39 year old plays shape-shifter Sam Merlotte on the hit vampire show, and the role often calls for him to strip down.
And the star has developed a close bond with the unnamed artist responsible for slathering his bare body parts with make-up to ensure they look good on camera. He explains, "You don't want to do it in the make-up trailer because other people are there and that would be awkward - so she comes to my trailer and it's kind of like this weird kind of date... and then she comes in and I have nothing on pretty much and she proceeds to rub make-up on my body."
But the TV actor is trying desperately not to act on his crush to avoid a work romance - and because she's already taken. Trammell reveals, "It's sort of like a date where you're trying not to hook up. You don't want any seduction happening. You don't want to seduce, you don't want to be seduced. The rubbing of the make-up is happening so you're talking about the weather... anything not to think about what's happening."
"She's beautiful, it's tough. We've always had good days. We've never hooked up. She's dating one of the transport guys. He's really nice but he has tattoos all over his arm. He's really a scary looking guy so whenever she leaves the trailer I'm irrationally scared he's going to be around the corner."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death