Sam Trammell Has Secret Crush on 'True Blood' Make-Up Artist
"True Blood" star Sam Trammell is harboring a secret crush at work - he's lusting after his body make-up artist. The 39 year old plays shape-shifter Sam Merlotte on the hit vampire show, and the role often calls for him to strip down.
And the star has developed a close bond with the unnamed artist responsible for slathering his bare body parts with make-up to ensure they look good on camera. He explains, "You don't want to do it in the make-up trailer because other people are there and that would be awkward - so she comes to my trailer and it's kind of like this weird kind of date... and then she comes in and I have nothing on pretty much and she proceeds to rub make-up on my body."
But the TV actor is trying desperately not to act on his crush to avoid a work romance - and because she's already taken. Trammell reveals, "It's sort of like a date where you're trying not to hook up. You don't want any seduction happening. You don't want to seduce, you don't want to be seduced. The rubbing of the make-up is happening so you're talking about the weather... anything not to think about what's happening."
"She's beautiful, it's tough. We've always had good days. We've never hooked up. She's dating one of the transport guys. He's really nice but he has tattoos all over his arm. He's really a scary looking guy so whenever she leaves the trailer I'm irrationally scared he's going to be around the corner."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'