Sam Trammell Has Secret Crush on 'True Blood' Make-Up Artist
"True Blood" star Sam Trammell is harboring a secret crush at work - he's lusting after his body make-up artist. The 39 year old plays shape-shifter Sam Merlotte on the hit vampire show, and the role often calls for him to strip down.
And the star has developed a close bond with the unnamed artist responsible for slathering his bare body parts with make-up to ensure they look good on camera. He explains, "You don't want to do it in the make-up trailer because other people are there and that would be awkward - so she comes to my trailer and it's kind of like this weird kind of date... and then she comes in and I have nothing on pretty much and she proceeds to rub make-up on my body."
But the TV actor is trying desperately not to act on his crush to avoid a work romance - and because she's already taken. Trammell reveals, "It's sort of like a date where you're trying not to hook up. You don't want any seduction happening. You don't want to seduce, you don't want to be seduced. The rubbing of the make-up is happening so you're talking about the weather... anything not to think about what's happening."
"She's beautiful, it's tough. We've always had good days. We've never hooked up. She's dating one of the transport guys. He's really nice but he has tattoos all over his arm. He's really a scary looking guy so whenever she leaves the trailer I'm irrationally scared he's going to be around the corner."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic