Michael Cera Got Lost During Mountain Hike
Actor Michael Cera feared for his life on a recent road trip to the Colorado wilderness after he and a friend got lost during a hike up a mountain. The "Superbad" star drove from his native Ontario, Canada to tour the U.S. with a pal, but the trip took a turn for the worse when the pair went hiking in Denver last month.
Cera remembers, "We went up and we climbed up on a mountain by the Red Rocks, which is a big boulder in Denver, and we got lost and actually very nearly died... The sun was very slowly going down so it didn't really seem urgent."
They realized they were lost when they turned around to return to their car. And Cera panicked for "about 20 minutes" before they were finally rescued by locals. He explains: "The minutes felt like hours. I didn't know how long we were gonna be stuck out there. I didn't know what kind of wildlife was out there."
"Miraculously we were rescued by these two night climbers with lights on their heads who knew the mountains... We were doubting ourselves and turning on each other. We never would have found it... we were hopelessly lost."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway