Mark Wahlberg Is New Uncle to Twin Boys
Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg is an uncle again - his sister has given birth to twin boys. "The Departed" star's sibling Tracy welcomed her second and third children into the world on Friday, August 6 at a hospital in their native Boston, Massachusetts.
Breaking the news on U.S. TV's "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" on Friday, he said, "My sister, she has a 20-year-old boy and she just gave birth to twins today, she had two boys."
Previously dating Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg himself tied the knot with his model wife Rhea Durham in August 2009 in the Beverly Hills after having three kids together. Their children are 6-year-old daughter Ella and sons Michael, 4, and Brendan, 1.
On his acting career, he has been credited for his roles in such movie as "The Italian Job", "Invincible", "Shooter", "Max Payne" and "The Lovely Bones".
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'