Danish Royal Princess Mary Expecting Twins
Danish royal Princess Mary is pregnant with twins. The 38 year old's third and fourth children with Crown Prince Frederik, the heir to the thrown, are due in January, a representative for the royal court has announced.
In a statement, the spokesperson says, "Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince and Crown Princess have the great pleasure to announce that the Crown Princess is expecting twins. The birth is expected to take place at the Rigshospitalet (hospital in Copenhagen) in the course of the month of January, 2011."
The couple, which wed in 2004, already has two kids - Prince Christian, four, and Princess Isabella, three. The pair first met in a pub during the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney where she worked as sales director with a real estate agency.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters