Danish Royal Princess Mary Expecting Twins
Danish royal Princess Mary is pregnant with twins. The 38 year old's third and fourth children with Crown Prince Frederik, the heir to the thrown, are due in January, a representative for the royal court has announced.
In a statement, the spokesperson says, "Their Royal Highnesses the Crown Prince and Crown Princess have the great pleasure to announce that the Crown Princess is expecting twins. The birth is expected to take place at the Rigshospitalet (hospital in Copenhagen) in the course of the month of January, 2011."
The couple, which wed in 2004, already has two kids - Prince Christian, four, and Princess Isabella, three. The pair first met in a pub during the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney where she worked as sales director with a real estate agency.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer