Denis Leary 'Can't Wait' to See Teen Daughter Leaving Home
Actor Denis Leary "can't wait" for his teenage daughter to leave for college later in August - because he wants to take over her room of TVs and toys. The "Rescue Me" star and his writer wife Ann have two kids - son Jack, who's already left for university, and teenage daughter Devin.
But the actor admits the couple isn't having a hard time seeing its youngest child leave home. Leary explains, "My son is in his second year at Emerson College in Boston. My daughter is about to leave in two weeks... I love my daughter, I love my son obviously. My wife feels the same way. Secretly, we kind of can't wait."
"If you have teenagers - their rooms are full of such great stuff. When I was a kid your room was like dust. We were poor growing up, we didn't have televisions. My kids have plasma TVs and games and PlayStations and three different game systems and laptops. It's a blast!" He adds, "My son has guitars in his room - a drum kit... I can't wait."
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations