Denis Leary 'Can't Wait' to See Teen Daughter Leaving Home
Actor Denis Leary "can't wait" for his teenage daughter to leave for college later in August - because he wants to take over her room of TVs and toys. The "Rescue Me" star and his writer wife Ann have two kids - son Jack, who's already left for university, and teenage daughter Devin.
But the actor admits the couple isn't having a hard time seeing its youngest child leave home. Leary explains, "My son is in his second year at Emerson College in Boston. My daughter is about to leave in two weeks... I love my daughter, I love my son obviously. My wife feels the same way. Secretly, we kind of can't wait."
"If you have teenagers - their rooms are full of such great stuff. When I was a kid your room was like dust. We were poor growing up, we didn't have televisions. My kids have plasma TVs and games and PlayStations and three different game systems and laptops. It's a blast!" He adds, "My son has guitars in his room - a drum kit... I can't wait."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby