Denis Leary 'Can't Wait' to See Teen Daughter Leaving Home
Actor Denis Leary "can't wait" for his teenage daughter to leave for college later in August - because he wants to take over her room of TVs and toys. The "Rescue Me" star and his writer wife Ann have two kids - son Jack, who's already left for university, and teenage daughter Devin.
But the actor admits the couple isn't having a hard time seeing its youngest child leave home. Leary explains, "My son is in his second year at Emerson College in Boston. My daughter is about to leave in two weeks... I love my daughter, I love my son obviously. My wife feels the same way. Secretly, we kind of can't wait."
"If you have teenagers - their rooms are full of such great stuff. When I was a kid your room was like dust. We were poor growing up, we didn't have televisions. My kids have plasma TVs and games and PlayStations and three different game systems and laptops. It's a blast!" He adds, "My son has guitars in his room - a drum kit... I can't wait."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake