Denis Leary 'Can't Wait' to See Teen Daughter Leaving Home
Actor Denis Leary "can't wait" for his teenage daughter to leave for college later in August - because he wants to take over her room of TVs and toys. The "Rescue Me" star and his writer wife Ann have two kids - son Jack, who's already left for university, and teenage daughter Devin.
But the actor admits the couple isn't having a hard time seeing its youngest child leave home. Leary explains, "My son is in his second year at Emerson College in Boston. My daughter is about to leave in two weeks... I love my daughter, I love my son obviously. My wife feels the same way. Secretly, we kind of can't wait."
"If you have teenagers - their rooms are full of such great stuff. When I was a kid your room was like dust. We were poor growing up, we didn't have televisions. My kids have plasma TVs and games and PlayStations and three different game systems and laptops. It's a blast!" He adds, "My son has guitars in his room - a drum kit... I can't wait."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'