Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons Selling Marital House's Items
Russell Simmons and his model ex-wife Kimora Lee Simmons are selling off the contents of their former marital home in a bumper clearance sale. The pair split in 2006 and they put their New Jersey mansion on the market a year later. Their divorce was finalized last year, but they didn't find a buyer for the 10-bedroom house until recently.
The former couple is now getting rid of all the furniture before handing the property over to the new owner and they opened the house up to the public on Thursday, August 5 as part of a massive sale. Items on offer included a $200,000 designer bed, a $12,000 pool table, a $12,000 Persian rug, and a $20,000 pair of brass lions. The sale even included a set of $20 dog beds.
Visitors are able to walk around parts of the house and view items, many of which have been laid out on display tables. The sale is set to continue throughout Friday and Saturday, according to the New York Post.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'