Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons Selling Marital House's Items
Russell Simmons and his model ex-wife Kimora Lee Simmons are selling off the contents of their former marital home in a bumper clearance sale. The pair split in 2006 and they put their New Jersey mansion on the market a year later. Their divorce was finalized last year, but they didn't find a buyer for the 10-bedroom house until recently.
The former couple is now getting rid of all the furniture before handing the property over to the new owner and they opened the house up to the public on Thursday, August 5 as part of a massive sale. Items on offer included a $200,000 designer bed, a $12,000 pool table, a $12,000 Persian rug, and a $20,000 pair of brass lions. The sale even included a set of $20 dog beds.
Visitors are able to walk around parts of the house and view items, many of which have been laid out on display tables. The sale is set to continue throughout Friday and Saturday, according to the New York Post.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle