Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons Selling Marital House's Items
Russell Simmons and his model ex-wife Kimora Lee Simmons are selling off the contents of their former marital home in a bumper clearance sale. The pair split in 2006 and they put their New Jersey mansion on the market a year later. Their divorce was finalized last year, but they didn't find a buyer for the 10-bedroom house until recently.
The former couple is now getting rid of all the furniture before handing the property over to the new owner and they opened the house up to the public on Thursday, August 5 as part of a massive sale. Items on offer included a $200,000 designer bed, a $12,000 pool table, a $12,000 Persian rug, and a $20,000 pair of brass lions. The sale even included a set of $20 dog beds.
Visitors are able to walk around parts of the house and view items, many of which have been laid out on display tables. The sale is set to continue throughout Friday and Saturday, according to the New York Post.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding