Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons Selling Marital House's Items
Russell Simmons and his model ex-wife Kimora Lee Simmons are selling off the contents of their former marital home in a bumper clearance sale. The pair split in 2006 and they put their New Jersey mansion on the market a year later. Their divorce was finalized last year, but they didn't find a buyer for the 10-bedroom house until recently.
The former couple is now getting rid of all the furniture before handing the property over to the new owner and they opened the house up to the public on Thursday, August 5 as part of a massive sale. Items on offer included a $200,000 designer bed, a $12,000 pool table, a $12,000 Persian rug, and a $20,000 pair of brass lions. The sale even included a set of $20 dog beds.
Visitors are able to walk around parts of the house and view items, many of which have been laid out on display tables. The sale is set to continue throughout Friday and Saturday, according to the New York Post.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed