Laurence Fishburne's Pals Tried to Stop His Daughter's Sex Tape Release
Laurence Fishburne's pals tried to spare his blushes by buying up every copy of his daughter's porn DVD for $1 million - but they'd already been shipped out to suppliers. "The Matrix" star's 19-year-old daughter Montana Fishburne admits her father was devastated when footage from her X-rated movie was posted online last week.
Now it has emerged the actor's friends hatched a plan to stop the saucy film spreading on the internet - by snapping up every copy before they hit stores. Lawyer Yale Galanter was reportedly hired to contact the offices of Vivid Entertainment to offer $1 million for the DVDs, but he was too late to strike a deal, according to TMZ.com.
The company's boss, Steve Hirsch, tells the website, "It's true that we had several conversations with Mr. Galanter. We would have stopped shipment but it was too late. We continue to have the utmost respect for all involved."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera