Laurence Fishburne's Pals Tried to Stop His Daughter's Sex Tape Release
Laurence Fishburne's pals tried to spare his blushes by buying up every copy of his daughter's porn DVD for $1 million - but they'd already been shipped out to suppliers. "The Matrix" star's 19-year-old daughter Montana Fishburne admits her father was devastated when footage from her X-rated movie was posted online last week.
Now it has emerged the actor's friends hatched a plan to stop the saucy film spreading on the internet - by snapping up every copy before they hit stores. Lawyer Yale Galanter was reportedly hired to contact the offices of Vivid Entertainment to offer $1 million for the DVDs, but he was too late to strike a deal, according to TMZ.com.
The company's boss, Steve Hirsch, tells the website, "It's true that we had several conversations with Mr. Galanter. We would have stopped shipment but it was too late. We continue to have the utmost respect for all involved."
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs