Laurence Fishburne's Pals Tried to Stop His Daughter's Sex Tape Release
Laurence Fishburne's pals tried to spare his blushes by buying up every copy of his daughter's porn DVD for $1 million - but they'd already been shipped out to suppliers. "The Matrix" star's 19-year-old daughter Montana Fishburne admits her father was devastated when footage from her X-rated movie was posted online last week.
Now it has emerged the actor's friends hatched a plan to stop the saucy film spreading on the internet - by snapping up every copy before they hit stores. Lawyer Yale Galanter was reportedly hired to contact the offices of Vivid Entertainment to offer $1 million for the DVDs, but he was too late to strike a deal, according to TMZ.com.
The company's boss, Steve Hirsch, tells the website, "It's true that we had several conversations with Mr. Galanter. We would have stopped shipment but it was too late. We continue to have the utmost respect for all involved."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says