Seth MacFarlane Announces Debut Album
"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane is preparing to release an album after signing a record deal. The funnyman has landed a contract with Universal Republic Records to release his debut album, which will be a collection of big band musical numbers from the 1940s and '50s.
MacFarlane, who voices several characters on the hit animated comedy, will sing classics from composers including Rodgers and Hammerstein and Lerner and Loewe, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
MacFarlane says, "It's rare in this day and age to have the opportunity to create an album that celebrates the classic, sophisticated sound of rich, lush swing orchestrations. It will be an absolute joy to sing this music, and I look forward to working with the entire team at Universal Republic on what we intend to make an exceptional project."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March