Tila Tequila Receives Two Tickets for Motoring Offenses
Tila Tequila had a brush with the law on Thursday, August 5 - and ended up with two tickets for motoring offenses. The reality TV star's blue Lamborghini sports car was pulled over by cops in Santa Barbara, California in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Amazed onlookers watched as officers issued her with two tickets - one for driving in the wrong direction down a one-way street and another because her passenger was not wearing a seatbelt. Footage of the incident posted on TMZ.com shows Tequila was lucky not to be caught out for a third time - as she pulled away from the scene she appeared to drive through a red light.
Tequila has endured a turbulent few months following the death of her partner Casey Johnson in December 2009 - she injured herself in a fall at her Los Angeles home and alleged she suffered a miscarriage. Also, she shocked fans with a disturbing online rant in which she claims to have "sliced up" her arms and legs with "knives" and insists she is suffering from multiple personality disorder.
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body