Sean Bean's Wife to End Abusive Marriage
Sean Bean's two-year marriage is over - the actor's fourth wife has filed divorce papers at London's High Court, according to a U.K. report. The "Lord of the Rings" star wed Georgina Sutcliffe in February 2008, but their union came under intense scrutiny just months into their marriage when an argument between the pair allegedly turned violent.
He was arrested by police but Sutcliffe later requested authorities drop the case. Bean was keen to put the controversy behind him and revealed soon afterwards that the couple was trying for a baby. More recently the actor announced the pair was working together on World War II adventure film "Age of Heroes" - but the movie plans have been thrown into doubt after it was revealed Sutcliffe has reportedly filed for divorce.
Britain's The Sun newspaper reports the actress filed papers at the High Court in the U.K. capital, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story