Sean Bean's Wife to End Abusive Marriage
Sean Bean's two-year marriage is over - the actor's fourth wife has filed divorce papers at London's High Court, according to a U.K. report. The "Lord of the Rings" star wed Georgina Sutcliffe in February 2008, but their union came under intense scrutiny just months into their marriage when an argument between the pair allegedly turned violent.
He was arrested by police but Sutcliffe later requested authorities drop the case. Bean was keen to put the controversy behind him and revealed soon afterwards that the couple was trying for a baby. More recently the actor announced the pair was working together on World War II adventure film "Age of Heroes" - but the movie plans have been thrown into doubt after it was revealed Sutcliffe has reportedly filed for divorce.
Britain's The Sun newspaper reports the actress filed papers at the High Court in the U.K. capital, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper