Sean Bean's Wife to End Abusive Marriage
Sean Bean's two-year marriage is over - the actor's fourth wife has filed divorce papers at London's High Court, according to a U.K. report. The "Lord of the Rings" star wed Georgina Sutcliffe in February 2008, but their union came under intense scrutiny just months into their marriage when an argument between the pair allegedly turned violent.
He was arrested by police but Sutcliffe later requested authorities drop the case. Bean was keen to put the controversy behind him and revealed soon afterwards that the couple was trying for a baby. More recently the actor announced the pair was working together on World War II adventure film "Age of Heroes" - but the movie plans have been thrown into doubt after it was revealed Sutcliffe has reportedly filed for divorce.
Britain's The Sun newspaper reports the actress filed papers at the High Court in the U.K. capital, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer