Sean Bean's Wife to End Abusive Marriage
Sean Bean's two-year marriage is over - the actor's fourth wife has filed divorce papers at London's High Court, according to a U.K. report. The "Lord of the Rings" star wed Georgina Sutcliffe in February 2008, but their union came under intense scrutiny just months into their marriage when an argument between the pair allegedly turned violent.
He was arrested by police but Sutcliffe later requested authorities drop the case. Bean was keen to put the controversy behind him and revealed soon afterwards that the couple was trying for a baby. More recently the actor announced the pair was working together on World War II adventure film "Age of Heroes" - but the movie plans have been thrown into doubt after it was revealed Sutcliffe has reportedly filed for divorce.
Britain's The Sun newspaper reports the actress filed papers at the High Court in the U.K. capital, citing irreconcilable differences.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked