Sean Bean's Wife to End Abusive Marriage
Sean Bean's two-year marriage is over - the actor's fourth wife has filed divorce papers at London's High Court, according to a U.K. report. The "Lord of the Rings" star wed Georgina Sutcliffe in February 2008, but their union came under intense scrutiny just months into their marriage when an argument between the pair allegedly turned violent.
He was arrested by police but Sutcliffe later requested authorities drop the case. Bean was keen to put the controversy behind him and revealed soon afterwards that the couple was trying for a baby. More recently the actor announced the pair was working together on World War II adventure film "Age of Heroes" - but the movie plans have been thrown into doubt after it was revealed Sutcliffe has reportedly filed for divorce.
Britain's The Sun newspaper reports the actress filed papers at the High Court in the U.K. capital, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie