David Carradine's Ex-Wife and Widow at War
David Carradine's widow has filed legal papers in a bid to be named the administrator of her late husband's estate. The "Kill Bill" star, 72, was found hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room last June . Investigators found the cause of death to be asphyxiation and Thai police reports suggested he died accidentally during a dangerous solo sex game.
His ex-wife Gail Jensen submitted legal documents before her own death in April, requesting to be named the administrator of his estate, claiming Carradine owed her money. But the actor's widow, Annie Carradine, has hit back at Jensen's legal bid by filing her own claim for control of his estate.
In the documents, submitted in Los Angeles County Superior Court, she claims the value of her late husband's personal property only stood at $40,000 and he had no property of any value. Her lawyer states, "She has filed that petition to protect (Carradine's estate) against the filing" of Jensen's attorney, according to TMZ.com.
Carradine and Jensen, his third wife, wed in 1986 but divorced a decade later in 1997. Annie was the star's fifth wife - they married in 2004.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues