David Carradine's Ex-Wife and Widow at War
David Carradine's widow has filed legal papers in a bid to be named the administrator of her late husband's estate. The "Kill Bill" star, 72, was found hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room last June . Investigators found the cause of death to be asphyxiation and Thai police reports suggested he died accidentally during a dangerous solo sex game.
His ex-wife Gail Jensen submitted legal documents before her own death in April, requesting to be named the administrator of his estate, claiming Carradine owed her money. But the actor's widow, Annie Carradine, has hit back at Jensen's legal bid by filing her own claim for control of his estate.
In the documents, submitted in Los Angeles County Superior Court, she claims the value of her late husband's personal property only stood at $40,000 and he had no property of any value. Her lawyer states, "She has filed that petition to protect (Carradine's estate) against the filing" of Jensen's attorney, according to TMZ.com.
Carradine and Jensen, his third wife, wed in 1986 but divorced a decade later in 1997. Annie was the star's fifth wife - they married in 2004.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy