David Carradine's Ex-Wife and Widow at War
David Carradine's widow has filed legal papers in a bid to be named the administrator of her late husband's estate. The "Kill Bill" star, 72, was found hanging in the closet of his Bangkok hotel room last June . Investigators found the cause of death to be asphyxiation and Thai police reports suggested he died accidentally during a dangerous solo sex game.
His ex-wife Gail Jensen submitted legal documents before her own death in April, requesting to be named the administrator of his estate, claiming Carradine owed her money. But the actor's widow, Annie Carradine, has hit back at Jensen's legal bid by filing her own claim for control of his estate.
In the documents, submitted in Los Angeles County Superior Court, she claims the value of her late husband's personal property only stood at $40,000 and he had no property of any value. Her lawyer states, "She has filed that petition to protect (Carradine's estate) against the filing" of Jensen's attorney, according to TMZ.com.
Carradine and Jensen, his third wife, wed in 1986 but divorced a decade later in 1997. Annie was the star's fifth wife - they married in 2004.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie