Man Arrested in Prince Andrew's Home Raid Case
Police have arrested a man on suspicion of breaking into the grounds of Prince Andrew's home in Windsor Great Park, England on Monday, August 2. Police reports suggest four trespassers entered the Royal Lodge estate, where the British royal's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, and their daughters often stay, in a Range Rover early on Monday morning.
No one was home at the time and the intruders sped off after realizing their movements had been caught on security cameras. Prince Andrew is currently on holiday in Scotland with his two daughters, while Ferguson is said to be on vacation in Spain.
A 43-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit theft.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding