Man Arrested in Prince Andrew's Home Raid Case
Police have arrested a man on suspicion of breaking into the grounds of Prince Andrew's home in Windsor Great Park, England on Monday, August 2. Police reports suggest four trespassers entered the Royal Lodge estate, where the British royal's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, and their daughters often stay, in a Range Rover early on Monday morning.
No one was home at the time and the intruders sped off after realizing their movements had been caught on security cameras. Prince Andrew is currently on holiday in Scotland with his two daughters, while Ferguson is said to be on vacation in Spain.
A 43-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit theft.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway