Man Arrested in Prince Andrew's Home Raid Case
Police have arrested a man on suspicion of breaking into the grounds of Prince Andrew's home in Windsor Great Park, England on Monday, August 2. Police reports suggest four trespassers entered the Royal Lodge estate, where the British royal's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, and their daughters often stay, in a Range Rover early on Monday morning.
No one was home at the time and the intruders sped off after realizing their movements had been caught on security cameras. Prince Andrew is currently on holiday in Scotland with his two daughters, while Ferguson is said to be on vacation in Spain.
A 43-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit theft.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction