Man Arrested in Prince Andrew's Home Raid Case
Police have arrested a man on suspicion of breaking into the grounds of Prince Andrew's home in Windsor Great Park, England on Monday, August 2. Police reports suggest four trespassers entered the Royal Lodge estate, where the British royal's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, and their daughters often stay, in a Range Rover early on Monday morning.
No one was home at the time and the intruders sped off after realizing their movements had been caught on security cameras. Prince Andrew is currently on holiday in Scotland with his two daughters, while Ferguson is said to be on vacation in Spain.
A 43-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit theft.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery