Man Arrested in Prince Andrew's Home Raid Case
Police have arrested a man on suspicion of breaking into the grounds of Prince Andrew's home in Windsor Great Park, England on Monday, August 2. Police reports suggest four trespassers entered the Royal Lodge estate, where the British royal's ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, and their daughters often stay, in a Range Rover early on Monday morning.
No one was home at the time and the intruders sped off after realizing their movements had been caught on security cameras. Prince Andrew is currently on holiday in Scotland with his two daughters, while Ferguson is said to be on vacation in Spain.
A 43-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to commit theft.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival