Sara Rue Wants Big Wedding After Successfully Gaining Slim Figure
Actress Sara Rue has ditched her plans to elope with her teacher fiance - she wants a big, elaborate wedding after shedding 50 pounds. The Eastwick star, 31, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and lost 25 pounds in just two months.
She has now dropped even more of her body weight and wants to show off her slim figure in a designer wedding gown when she exchanges vows with teacher Kevin Price. Rue tells OK! magazine, "Before (losing weight) I was like, 'We'll elope and then I don't need to worry about a dress.' Now, I want a big dress and a fancy wedding!"
"Before, I'd have worn something with thick straps and a full back because I would have had to wear a corset or (figure-shaping underwear) SPANX. Now, I can wear any style. I want something classy, maybe antique-looking."
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth