Sara Rue Wants Big Wedding After Successfully Gaining Slim Figure
Actress Sara Rue has ditched her plans to elope with her teacher fiance - she wants a big, elaborate wedding after shedding 50 pounds. The Eastwick star, 31, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and lost 25 pounds in just two months.
She has now dropped even more of her body weight and wants to show off her slim figure in a designer wedding gown when she exchanges vows with teacher Kevin Price. Rue tells OK! magazine, "Before (losing weight) I was like, 'We'll elope and then I don't need to worry about a dress.' Now, I want a big dress and a fancy wedding!"
"Before, I'd have worn something with thick straps and a full back because I would have had to wear a corset or (figure-shaping underwear) SPANX. Now, I can wear any style. I want something classy, maybe antique-looking."
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech