Sara Rue Wants Big Wedding After Successfully Gaining Slim Figure
Actress Sara Rue has ditched her plans to elope with her teacher fiance - she wants a big, elaborate wedding after shedding 50 pounds. The Eastwick star, 31, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and lost 25 pounds in just two months.
She has now dropped even more of her body weight and wants to show off her slim figure in a designer wedding gown when she exchanges vows with teacher Kevin Price. Rue tells OK! magazine, "Before (losing weight) I was like, 'We'll elope and then I don't need to worry about a dress.' Now, I want a big dress and a fancy wedding!"
"Before, I'd have worn something with thick straps and a full back because I would have had to wear a corset or (figure-shaping underwear) SPANX. Now, I can wear any style. I want something classy, maybe antique-looking."
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years