Sara Rue Wants Big Wedding After Successfully Gaining Slim Figure
Actress Sara Rue has ditched her plans to elope with her teacher fiance - she wants a big, elaborate wedding after shedding 50 pounds. The Eastwick star, 31, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and lost 25 pounds in just two months.
She has now dropped even more of her body weight and wants to show off her slim figure in a designer wedding gown when she exchanges vows with teacher Kevin Price. Rue tells OK! magazine, "Before (losing weight) I was like, 'We'll elope and then I don't need to worry about a dress.' Now, I want a big dress and a fancy wedding!"
"Before, I'd have worn something with thick straps and a full back because I would have had to wear a corset or (figure-shaping underwear) SPANX. Now, I can wear any style. I want something classy, maybe antique-looking."
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?