Sara Rue Wants Big Wedding After Successfully Gaining Slim Figure
Actress Sara Rue has ditched her plans to elope with her teacher fiance - she wants a big, elaborate wedding after shedding 50 pounds. The Eastwick star, 31, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and lost 25 pounds in just two months.
She has now dropped even more of her body weight and wants to show off her slim figure in a designer wedding gown when she exchanges vows with teacher Kevin Price. Rue tells OK! magazine, "Before (losing weight) I was like, 'We'll elope and then I don't need to worry about a dress.' Now, I want a big dress and a fancy wedding!"
"Before, I'd have worn something with thick straps and a full back because I would have had to wear a corset or (figure-shaping underwear) SPANX. Now, I can wear any style. I want something classy, maybe antique-looking."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'