Barbra Streisand Flattered That She Inspires Jennifer Aniston in Photoshoot
Legendary entertainer Barbra Streisand has praised Jennifer Aniston's attempt at impersonating her style in movie classic "Funny Girl" for a new magazine photoshoot, insisting she did a "wonderful job". The former "Friends" star has long idolized Streisand and jumped at the chance to dress up as the singer/actress for the latest edition of America's Harper's Bazaar.
Aniston bears an uncanny likeness to the Oscar winner in the classy shots and Streisand is impressed by the transformation. In a post on her blog, she writes, "I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar."
"She's a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job." Poking fun at her Jewish heritage, Streisand jokes, "If only she had a bump on her nose."
More Barbra Streisand News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son