Barbra Streisand Flattered That She Inspires Jennifer Aniston in Photoshoot
Legendary entertainer Barbra Streisand has praised Jennifer Aniston's attempt at impersonating her style in movie classic "Funny Girl" for a new magazine photoshoot, insisting she did a "wonderful job". The former "Friends" star has long idolized Streisand and jumped at the chance to dress up as the singer/actress for the latest edition of America's Harper's Bazaar.
Aniston bears an uncanny likeness to the Oscar winner in the classy shots and Streisand is impressed by the transformation. In a post on her blog, she writes, "I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar."
"She's a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job." Poking fun at her Jewish heritage, Streisand jokes, "If only she had a bump on her nose."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation