Barbra Streisand Flattered That She Inspires Jennifer Aniston in Photoshoot
Legendary entertainer Barbra Streisand has praised Jennifer Aniston's attempt at impersonating her style in movie classic "Funny Girl" for a new magazine photoshoot, insisting she did a "wonderful job". The former "Friends" star has long idolized Streisand and jumped at the chance to dress up as the singer/actress for the latest edition of America's Harper's Bazaar.
Aniston bears an uncanny likeness to the Oscar winner in the classy shots and Streisand is impressed by the transformation. In a post on her blog, she writes, "I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar."
"She's a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job." Poking fun at her Jewish heritage, Streisand jokes, "If only she had a bump on her nose."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny