Barbra Streisand Flattered That She Inspires Jennifer Aniston in Photoshoot
Legendary entertainer Barbra Streisand has praised Jennifer Aniston's attempt at impersonating her style in movie classic "Funny Girl" for a new magazine photoshoot, insisting she did a "wonderful job". The former "Friends" star has long idolized Streisand and jumped at the chance to dress up as the singer/actress for the latest edition of America's Harper's Bazaar.
Aniston bears an uncanny likeness to the Oscar winner in the classy shots and Streisand is impressed by the transformation. In a post on her blog, she writes, "I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar."
"She's a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job." Poking fun at her Jewish heritage, Streisand jokes, "If only she had a bump on her nose."
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'