Barbra Streisand Flattered That She Inspires Jennifer Aniston in Photoshoot
Legendary entertainer Barbra Streisand has praised Jennifer Aniston's attempt at impersonating her style in movie classic "Funny Girl" for a new magazine photoshoot, insisting she did a "wonderful job". The former "Friends" star has long idolized Streisand and jumped at the chance to dress up as the singer/actress for the latest edition of America's Harper's Bazaar.
Aniston bears an uncanny likeness to the Oscar winner in the classy shots and Streisand is impressed by the transformation. In a post on her blog, she writes, "I was very flattered that Jennifer Aniston chose to interpret my style with the photos in Harper's Bazaar."
"She's a delightful person, and I think she did a wonderful job." Poking fun at her Jewish heritage, Streisand jokes, "If only she had a bump on her nose."
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes