Eric Johnson's Estranged Wife Warns Jessica Simpson That He's Broke
The estranged wife of Jessica Simpson's new boyfriend Eric Johnson has warned the singer to be wary of the retired American footballer's motives because he is "plain out of money". Keri Johnson was married to the ex-San Francisco 49ers star for five years and they are currently in the process of divorcing.
Simpson is rumored to have begun dating the sportsman in May and they recently went public with their romance when they celebrated the blonde beauty's 30th birthday in Italy. In July, Johnson decided to scrap plans to go back to school and study business at the University of Pennsylvania - and now Keri fears her ex is exploiting his relationship with Simpson to boost his own profile as he's been out of work since 2008.
She tells America's In Touch magazine, "Eric is plain out of money. He was going to grad school because he didn't know what else to do, and then he just dropped out."
And Keri is convinced he's already moved in to Simpson's luxury Los Angeles home because she ordered him to move the rest of his belongings out of their marital home when she discovered he was romancing the singer. She adds, "He lived with me until October of last year, but now I think he's living in her house."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police