Eric Johnson's Estranged Wife Warns Jessica Simpson That He's Broke
The estranged wife of Jessica Simpson's new boyfriend Eric Johnson has warned the singer to be wary of the retired American footballer's motives because he is "plain out of money". Keri Johnson was married to the ex-San Francisco 49ers star for five years and they are currently in the process of divorcing.
Simpson is rumored to have begun dating the sportsman in May and they recently went public with their romance when they celebrated the blonde beauty's 30th birthday in Italy. In July, Johnson decided to scrap plans to go back to school and study business at the University of Pennsylvania - and now Keri fears her ex is exploiting his relationship with Simpson to boost his own profile as he's been out of work since 2008.
She tells America's In Touch magazine, "Eric is plain out of money. He was going to grad school because he didn't know what else to do, and then he just dropped out."
And Keri is convinced he's already moved in to Simpson's luxury Los Angeles home because she ordered him to move the rest of his belongings out of their marital home when she discovered he was romancing the singer. She adds, "He lived with me until October of last year, but now I think he's living in her house."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!