Steve Carell Shares Oscars Night Disaster
Steve Carell is wary of throwing dinner parties after he suffered an Oscars night disaster with friends. "The Office" star and his wife invited a group of pals around for a meal while they watched the glitzy awards ceremony on TV several years ago.
But the evening turned into a comedy of errors and the disappointed group ended up searching for the Academy results online after missing the show. He tells Total Film magazine, "My wife and I once had a dinner party where we invited a bunch of our friends around to watch the Oscars, and we decided that we would record it, have dinner, then fast forward through to all the good moments."
"We didn't know how to set the digital recorder properly, and the show went over so it ended just as the categories were getting interesting. So then I had to pull out a laptop: 'Who wants to know who won best supporting actress?' It was really, really awful."
More Steve Carell News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It