Steve Carell Shares Oscars Night Disaster
Steve Carell is wary of throwing dinner parties after he suffered an Oscars night disaster with friends. "The Office" star and his wife invited a group of pals around for a meal while they watched the glitzy awards ceremony on TV several years ago.
But the evening turned into a comedy of errors and the disappointed group ended up searching for the Academy results online after missing the show. He tells Total Film magazine, "My wife and I once had a dinner party where we invited a bunch of our friends around to watch the Oscars, and we decided that we would record it, have dinner, then fast forward through to all the good moments."
"We didn't know how to set the digital recorder properly, and the show went over so it ended just as the categories were getting interesting. So then I had to pull out a laptop: 'Who wants to know who won best supporting actress?' It was really, really awful."
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama