Steve Carell Shares Oscars Night Disaster
Steve Carell is wary of throwing dinner parties after he suffered an Oscars night disaster with friends. "The Office" star and his wife invited a group of pals around for a meal while they watched the glitzy awards ceremony on TV several years ago.
But the evening turned into a comedy of errors and the disappointed group ended up searching for the Academy results online after missing the show. He tells Total Film magazine, "My wife and I once had a dinner party where we invited a bunch of our friends around to watch the Oscars, and we decided that we would record it, have dinner, then fast forward through to all the good moments."
"We didn't know how to set the digital recorder properly, and the show went over so it ended just as the categories were getting interesting. So then I had to pull out a laptop: 'Who wants to know who won best supporting actress?' It was really, really awful."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'