Katie Holmes' Fashion Line Contract With Barneys Extended
Katie Holmes' venture into the fashion world has proved a big success - her Holmes & Yang collection will continue to be sold at U.S. department store Barneys for another eight months. The Hollywood star teamed up with her stylist Jeanne Yang to launch the line in 2009 and they agreed a deal to stock the clothes in the high-end shop.
The fashion pieces are selling so well, Barneys bosses have extended the contract taking them into 2011 - netting the actress an estimated $5 million pay cheque. A source tells America's OK! magazine, "Katie loves being in the studio and sketching designs. She sees this as her long-term future."
On another news, Katie Holmes will have her new movie "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" released in U.S. theater on January 21, 2011. In the R-rated horror thriller, Holmes plays Kim, starring opposite Guy Pearce, Bailee Madison and Alan Dale.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered