Katie Holmes' Fashion Line Contract With Barneys Extended
Katie Holmes' venture into the fashion world has proved a big success - her Holmes & Yang collection will continue to be sold at U.S. department store Barneys for another eight months. The Hollywood star teamed up with her stylist Jeanne Yang to launch the line in 2009 and they agreed a deal to stock the clothes in the high-end shop.
The fashion pieces are selling so well, Barneys bosses have extended the contract taking them into 2011 - netting the actress an estimated $5 million pay cheque. A source tells America's OK! magazine, "Katie loves being in the studio and sketching designs. She sees this as her long-term future."
On another news, Katie Holmes will have her new movie "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" released in U.S. theater on January 21, 2011. In the R-rated horror thriller, Holmes plays Kim, starring opposite Guy Pearce, Bailee Madison and Alan Dale.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly