Katie Holmes' Fashion Line Contract With Barneys Extended
Katie Holmes' venture into the fashion world has proved a big success - her Holmes & Yang collection will continue to be sold at U.S. department store Barneys for another eight months. The Hollywood star teamed up with her stylist Jeanne Yang to launch the line in 2009 and they agreed a deal to stock the clothes in the high-end shop.
The fashion pieces are selling so well, Barneys bosses have extended the contract taking them into 2011 - netting the actress an estimated $5 million pay cheque. A source tells America's OK! magazine, "Katie loves being in the studio and sketching designs. She sees this as her long-term future."
On another news, Katie Holmes will have her new movie "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" released in U.S. theater on January 21, 2011. In the R-rated horror thriller, Holmes plays Kim, starring opposite Guy Pearce, Bailee Madison and Alan Dale.
More Katie Holmes News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service