Katie Holmes' Fashion Line Contract With Barneys Extended
Katie Holmes' venture into the fashion world has proved a big success - her Holmes & Yang collection will continue to be sold at U.S. department store Barneys for another eight months. The Hollywood star teamed up with her stylist Jeanne Yang to launch the line in 2009 and they agreed a deal to stock the clothes in the high-end shop.
The fashion pieces are selling so well, Barneys bosses have extended the contract taking them into 2011 - netting the actress an estimated $5 million pay cheque. A source tells America's OK! magazine, "Katie loves being in the studio and sketching designs. She sees this as her long-term future."
On another news, Katie Holmes will have her new movie "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" released in U.S. theater on January 21, 2011. In the R-rated horror thriller, Holmes plays Kim, starring opposite Guy Pearce, Bailee Madison and Alan Dale.
More Katie Holmes News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat