Katie Holmes' Fashion Line Contract With Barneys Extended
Katie Holmes' venture into the fashion world has proved a big success - her Holmes & Yang collection will continue to be sold at U.S. department store Barneys for another eight months. The Hollywood star teamed up with her stylist Jeanne Yang to launch the line in 2009 and they agreed a deal to stock the clothes in the high-end shop.
The fashion pieces are selling so well, Barneys bosses have extended the contract taking them into 2011 - netting the actress an estimated $5 million pay cheque. A source tells America's OK! magazine, "Katie loves being in the studio and sketching designs. She sees this as her long-term future."
On another news, Katie Holmes will have her new movie "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" released in U.S. theater on January 21, 2011. In the R-rated horror thriller, Holmes plays Kim, starring opposite Guy Pearce, Bailee Madison and Alan Dale.
More Katie Holmes News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce