Sofia Vergara Slams Gordon Ramsay for Criticizing Her Favorite Dessert
Colombian actress Sofia Vergara hurled insults at chef Gordon Ramsay in front of late night U.S. TV audiences on Wednesday, August 4 - declaring the Brit "ignorant" after he criticized her favorite South American dessert. Vergara followed the "Hell's Kitchen" star as a guest on comedian Jay Leno's "The Tonight Show", and the host treated the pair to a taste of her favorite Colombian sweet, dulce de leche.
But the "Modern Family" actress was outraged when Ramsay spat out a mouthful of the dessert behind his chair and yelled: "It tastes like s**t fudge... You can take it back to f**king Colombia!" Appearing genuinely offended, Vergara rose from her seat to feign slapping Ramsay.
And when the celebrity chef interrupted her interview again, she immediately shut him down, sniping: "You're ignorant."
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant