Sofia Vergara Slams Gordon Ramsay for Criticizing Her Favorite Dessert
Colombian actress Sofia Vergara hurled insults at chef Gordon Ramsay in front of late night U.S. TV audiences on Wednesday, August 4 - declaring the Brit "ignorant" after he criticized her favorite South American dessert. Vergara followed the "Hell's Kitchen" star as a guest on comedian Jay Leno's "The Tonight Show", and the host treated the pair to a taste of her favorite Colombian sweet, dulce de leche.
But the "Modern Family" actress was outraged when Ramsay spat out a mouthful of the dessert behind his chair and yelled: "It tastes like s**t fudge... You can take it back to f**king Colombia!" Appearing genuinely offended, Vergara rose from her seat to feign slapping Ramsay.
And when the celebrity chef interrupted her interview again, she immediately shut him down, sniping: "You're ignorant."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?