Sofia Vergara Slams Gordon Ramsay for Criticizing Her Favorite Dessert
Colombian actress Sofia Vergara hurled insults at chef Gordon Ramsay in front of late night U.S. TV audiences on Wednesday, August 4 - declaring the Brit "ignorant" after he criticized her favorite South American dessert. Vergara followed the "Hell's Kitchen" star as a guest on comedian Jay Leno's "The Tonight Show", and the host treated the pair to a taste of her favorite Colombian sweet, dulce de leche.
But the "Modern Family" actress was outraged when Ramsay spat out a mouthful of the dessert behind his chair and yelled: "It tastes like s**t fudge... You can take it back to f**king Colombia!" Appearing genuinely offended, Vergara rose from her seat to feign slapping Ramsay.
And when the celebrity chef interrupted her interview again, she immediately shut him down, sniping: "You're ignorant."
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week