Stephanie Seymour's Husband Sued by Ex-Employees
Media mogul Peter Brant is facing more legal woes as he battles Stephanie Seymour in the divorce courts - he is accused of withholding $1.1 million (733,330 pound sterling) from two former employees. Former Interview magazine sales executives Greg Montana and Michelle Decker have filed suit against publisher Brant and the magazine's chief financial officer, Deb Blasucci, reports the New York Post.
The suit comes as Brant and former supermodel Seymour battle for custody of their three children. But a representative for the billionaire has dismissed the claims from Montana and Decker, insisting the publisher was only named in an effort to bring attention to the suit.
His spokesperson says, "Their claims are grossly exaggerated or inaccurate, at best. Peter Brant does not oversee day-to-day operations of Interview and was only named in the lawsuit to draw attention to it."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back