Stephanie Seymour's Husband Sued by Ex-Employees
Media mogul Peter Brant is facing more legal woes as he battles Stephanie Seymour in the divorce courts - he is accused of withholding $1.1 million (733,330 pound sterling) from two former employees. Former Interview magazine sales executives Greg Montana and Michelle Decker have filed suit against publisher Brant and the magazine's chief financial officer, Deb Blasucci, reports the New York Post.
The suit comes as Brant and former supermodel Seymour battle for custody of their three children. But a representative for the billionaire has dismissed the claims from Montana and Decker, insisting the publisher was only named in an effort to bring attention to the suit.
His spokesperson says, "Their claims are grossly exaggerated or inaccurate, at best. Peter Brant does not oversee day-to-day operations of Interview and was only named in the lawsuit to draw attention to it."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny