Stephanie Seymour's Husband Sued by Ex-Employees
Media mogul Peter Brant is facing more legal woes as he battles Stephanie Seymour in the divorce courts - he is accused of withholding $1.1 million (733,330 pound sterling) from two former employees. Former Interview magazine sales executives Greg Montana and Michelle Decker have filed suit against publisher Brant and the magazine's chief financial officer, Deb Blasucci, reports the New York Post.
The suit comes as Brant and former supermodel Seymour battle for custody of their three children. But a representative for the billionaire has dismissed the claims from Montana and Decker, insisting the publisher was only named in an effort to bring attention to the suit.
His spokesperson says, "Their claims are grossly exaggerated or inaccurate, at best. Peter Brant does not oversee day-to-day operations of Interview and was only named in the lawsuit to draw attention to it."
More Stephanie Seymour News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6