Stephanie Seymour's Husband Sued by Ex-Employees
Media mogul Peter Brant is facing more legal woes as he battles Stephanie Seymour in the divorce courts - he is accused of withholding $1.1 million (733,330 pound sterling) from two former employees. Former Interview magazine sales executives Greg Montana and Michelle Decker have filed suit against publisher Brant and the magazine's chief financial officer, Deb Blasucci, reports the New York Post.
The suit comes as Brant and former supermodel Seymour battle for custody of their three children. But a representative for the billionaire has dismissed the claims from Montana and Decker, insisting the publisher was only named in an effort to bring attention to the suit.
His spokesperson says, "Their claims are grossly exaggerated or inaccurate, at best. Peter Brant does not oversee day-to-day operations of Interview and was only named in the lawsuit to draw attention to it."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal