Stephanie Seymour's Husband Sued by Ex-Employees
Media mogul Peter Brant is facing more legal woes as he battles Stephanie Seymour in the divorce courts - he is accused of withholding $1.1 million (733,330 pound sterling) from two former employees. Former Interview magazine sales executives Greg Montana and Michelle Decker have filed suit against publisher Brant and the magazine's chief financial officer, Deb Blasucci, reports the New York Post.
The suit comes as Brant and former supermodel Seymour battle for custody of their three children. But a representative for the billionaire has dismissed the claims from Montana and Decker, insisting the publisher was only named in an effort to bring attention to the suit.
His spokesperson says, "Their claims are grossly exaggerated or inaccurate, at best. Peter Brant does not oversee day-to-day operations of Interview and was only named in the lawsuit to draw attention to it."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease