Rapper Vanilla Ice Turns to DIY Network
Rapper Vanilla Ice is indulging his love of home improvement by signing up to host a new DIY TV show. The "Ice Ice Baby" hitmaker - real name Robert Van Winkle - is set to present The Vanilla Ice Project for America's DIY Network.
A rep for the channel insists the star's renovation experience makes him the perfect host for a home make-over show. The spokesperson says, "Over the last 15 years, Rob has taught himself the basics of home improvement through hands-on experience."
Musically, the rapper is also due to release his sixth studio album which has been titled "WTF". It will be a release by StandBy Records after he depart Cleopatra Records. There is still no word on release date in the United States.
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character