Justin Bieber Braved Through Illness at Concert
Justin Bieber battled through a mystery illness to perform a show on Wednesday, August 4 night - then thanked fans for inspiring him to finish the concert. The "Baby" hitmaker suddenly felt unwell midway through a gig in Orlando, Florida and aides advised him to quit his set early.
But the singer bravely soldiered on - and after departing the stage he took to his page on microblogging website Twitter.com to thank supporters for helping him through the show. He writes, "Orlando that was a crazy night... I actually got sick in the middle of the show and they wanted to cancel but the show must go on and the fans gave me my second wind... So thank u to everyone for being so incredible tonight."
More Justin Bieber News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016