Justin Bieber Braved Through Illness at Concert
Justin Bieber battled through a mystery illness to perform a show on Wednesday, August 4 night - then thanked fans for inspiring him to finish the concert. The "Baby" hitmaker suddenly felt unwell midway through a gig in Orlando, Florida and aides advised him to quit his set early.
But the singer bravely soldiered on - and after departing the stage he took to his page on microblogging website Twitter.com to thank supporters for helping him through the show. He writes, "Orlando that was a crazy night... I actually got sick in the middle of the show and they wanted to cancel but the show must go on and the fans gave me my second wind... So thank u to everyone for being so incredible tonight."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake