Justin Bieber Braved Through Illness at Concert
Justin Bieber battled through a mystery illness to perform a show on Wednesday, August 4 night - then thanked fans for inspiring him to finish the concert. The "Baby" hitmaker suddenly felt unwell midway through a gig in Orlando, Florida and aides advised him to quit his set early.
But the singer bravely soldiered on - and after departing the stage he took to his page on microblogging website Twitter.com to thank supporters for helping him through the show. He writes, "Orlando that was a crazy night... I actually got sick in the middle of the show and they wanted to cancel but the show must go on and the fans gave me my second wind... So thank u to everyone for being so incredible tonight."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge