Justin Bieber Braved Through Illness at Concert
Justin Bieber battled through a mystery illness to perform a show on Wednesday, August 4 night - then thanked fans for inspiring him to finish the concert. The "Baby" hitmaker suddenly felt unwell midway through a gig in Orlando, Florida and aides advised him to quit his set early.
But the singer bravely soldiered on - and after departing the stage he took to his page on microblogging website Twitter.com to thank supporters for helping him through the show. He writes, "Orlando that was a crazy night... I actually got sick in the middle of the show and they wanted to cancel but the show must go on and the fans gave me my second wind... So thank u to everyone for being so incredible tonight."
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'