Justin Bieber Braved Through Illness at Concert
Justin Bieber battled through a mystery illness to perform a show on Wednesday, August 4 night - then thanked fans for inspiring him to finish the concert. The "Baby" hitmaker suddenly felt unwell midway through a gig in Orlando, Florida and aides advised him to quit his set early.
But the singer bravely soldiered on - and after departing the stage he took to his page on microblogging website Twitter.com to thank supporters for helping him through the show. He writes, "Orlando that was a crazy night... I actually got sick in the middle of the show and they wanted to cancel but the show must go on and the fans gave me my second wind... So thank u to everyone for being so incredible tonight."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200