Nadine Coyle Dumps Football Star Boyfriend
Irish singer Nadine Coyle is a single woman again after splitting from American football player Jason Bell, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud star, who lives in Los Angeles, has been dating the sportsman since summer 2008.
She recently dismissed rumors they were planning to wed, telling Britain's OK! magazine she was "too young" to marry. And now Coyle has dumped Bell after deciding the romance has run its course, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Star.
A source tells the publication, "Nadine was the one who decided it wasn't working. They were together for two years but there was no marriage on the horizon. It's all very amicable and they will remain friends. But relationships are all about taking steps and making commitments and they weren't moving to the next step."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama