Nadine Coyle Dumps Football Star Boyfriend
Irish singer Nadine Coyle is a single woman again after splitting from American football player Jason Bell, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud star, who lives in Los Angeles, has been dating the sportsman since summer 2008.
She recently dismissed rumors they were planning to wed, telling Britain's OK! magazine she was "too young" to marry. And now Coyle has dumped Bell after deciding the romance has run its course, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Star.
A source tells the publication, "Nadine was the one who decided it wasn't working. They were together for two years but there was no marriage on the horizon. It's all very amicable and they will remain friends. But relationships are all about taking steps and making commitments and they weren't moving to the next step."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune