Nadine Coyle Dumps Football Star Boyfriend
Irish singer Nadine Coyle is a single woman again after splitting from American football player Jason Bell, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud star, who lives in Los Angeles, has been dating the sportsman since summer 2008.
She recently dismissed rumors they were planning to wed, telling Britain's OK! magazine she was "too young" to marry. And now Coyle has dumped Bell after deciding the romance has run its course, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Star.
A source tells the publication, "Nadine was the one who decided it wasn't working. They were together for two years but there was no marriage on the horizon. It's all very amicable and they will remain friends. But relationships are all about taking steps and making commitments and they weren't moving to the next step."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed