Nadine Coyle Dumps Football Star Boyfriend
Irish singer Nadine Coyle is a single woman again after splitting from American football player Jason Bell, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud star, who lives in Los Angeles, has been dating the sportsman since summer 2008.
She recently dismissed rumors they were planning to wed, telling Britain's OK! magazine she was "too young" to marry. And now Coyle has dumped Bell after deciding the romance has run its course, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Star.
A source tells the publication, "Nadine was the one who decided it wasn't working. They were together for two years but there was no marriage on the horizon. It's all very amicable and they will remain friends. But relationships are all about taking steps and making commitments and they weren't moving to the next step."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington