Nadine Coyle Dumps Football Star Boyfriend
Irish singer Nadine Coyle is a single woman again after splitting from American football player Jason Bell, according to a U.K. report. The Girls Aloud star, who lives in Los Angeles, has been dating the sportsman since summer 2008.
She recently dismissed rumors they were planning to wed, telling Britain's OK! magazine she was "too young" to marry. And now Coyle has dumped Bell after deciding the romance has run its course, according to U.K. newspaper the Daily Star.
A source tells the publication, "Nadine was the one who decided it wasn't working. They were together for two years but there was no marriage on the horizon. It's all very amicable and they will remain friends. But relationships are all about taking steps and making commitments and they weren't moving to the next step."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri