Eddie Cibrian Blasts Ex-Wife of Cheating Report
LeAnn Rimes' representative has hit out at tabloid reports the singer's partner Eddie Cibrian is cheating on her with his ex-wife - insisting the claims are "absolutely untrue" and "ridiculous". America's Star magazine claimed earlier this week that the former "CSI: Miami" actor has been meeting with his ex, Brandi Glanville, behind the singer's back - but Rimes and Cibrian are furious over the allegations and are adamant the report is untrue.
Rimes' rep tells GossipCop.com, "The Star magazine story is absolutely untrue and completely made up of lies fabricated by people who clearly have no lives of their own. LeAnn refuses to stoop to their level by acknowledging or responding to these ridiculous stories."
And the actor, who has two sons with Glanville, has also taken to his Twitter.com page to dismiss the report - and he blames his ex for the story. In a series of posts, he writes, "Once again my ex has stooped to a new low attempting to sabotage my beautiful relationship with LeAnn. Not surprisingly the ONLY magazine that decided to run the story shares the same credibility and delusion as my ex. They should be ashamed of themselves."
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers