Eddie Cibrian Blasts Ex-Wife of Cheating Report
LeAnn Rimes' representative has hit out at tabloid reports the singer's partner Eddie Cibrian is cheating on her with his ex-wife - insisting the claims are "absolutely untrue" and "ridiculous". America's Star magazine claimed earlier this week that the former "CSI: Miami" actor has been meeting with his ex, Brandi Glanville, behind the singer's back - but Rimes and Cibrian are furious over the allegations and are adamant the report is untrue.
Rimes' rep tells GossipCop.com, "The Star magazine story is absolutely untrue and completely made up of lies fabricated by people who clearly have no lives of their own. LeAnn refuses to stoop to their level by acknowledging or responding to these ridiculous stories."
And the actor, who has two sons with Glanville, has also taken to his Twitter.com page to dismiss the report - and he blames his ex for the story. In a series of posts, he writes, "Once again my ex has stooped to a new low attempting to sabotage my beautiful relationship with LeAnn. Not surprisingly the ONLY magazine that decided to run the story shares the same credibility and delusion as my ex. They should be ashamed of themselves."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off