Eddie Cibrian Blasts Ex-Wife of Cheating Report
LeAnn Rimes' representative has hit out at tabloid reports the singer's partner Eddie Cibrian is cheating on her with his ex-wife - insisting the claims are "absolutely untrue" and "ridiculous". America's Star magazine claimed earlier this week that the former "CSI: Miami" actor has been meeting with his ex, Brandi Glanville, behind the singer's back - but Rimes and Cibrian are furious over the allegations and are adamant the report is untrue.
Rimes' rep tells GossipCop.com, "The Star magazine story is absolutely untrue and completely made up of lies fabricated by people who clearly have no lives of their own. LeAnn refuses to stoop to their level by acknowledging or responding to these ridiculous stories."
And the actor, who has two sons with Glanville, has also taken to his Twitter.com page to dismiss the report - and he blames his ex for the story. In a series of posts, he writes, "Once again my ex has stooped to a new low attempting to sabotage my beautiful relationship with LeAnn. Not surprisingly the ONLY magazine that decided to run the story shares the same credibility and delusion as my ex. They should be ashamed of themselves."
More Eddie Cibrian News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding