Julia Roberts Says No to Botox
Julia Roberts refuses to have Botox injections in a bid to halt the aging process - because she wants her young children to see her every facial expression. The "Erin Brockovich" star believes her face "tells a story" and she's angry that some women feel pressured by society to resort to the wrinkle-smoothing jabs.
And she's adamant she won't have the cosmetic injections - for the sake of her five-year-old twins Hazel and Finn, and Henry, three. She tells America's Elle magazine, "It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don't even give themselves a chance to see what they'll look like as older persons."
"I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I'm p**sed, when I'm happy, and when I'm confounded. Your face tells a story... and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit