Julia Roberts Says No to Botox
Julia Roberts refuses to have Botox injections in a bid to halt the aging process - because she wants her young children to see her every facial expression. The "Erin Brockovich" star believes her face "tells a story" and she's angry that some women feel pressured by society to resort to the wrinkle-smoothing jabs.
And she's adamant she won't have the cosmetic injections - for the sake of her five-year-old twins Hazel and Finn, and Henry, three. She tells America's Elle magazine, "It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don't even give themselves a chance to see what they'll look like as older persons."
"I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I'm p**sed, when I'm happy, and when I'm confounded. Your face tells a story... and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."
More Julia Roberts News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour