Julia Roberts Says No to Botox
Julia Roberts refuses to have Botox injections in a bid to halt the aging process - because she wants her young children to see her every facial expression. The "Erin Brockovich" star believes her face "tells a story" and she's angry that some women feel pressured by society to resort to the wrinkle-smoothing jabs.
And she's adamant she won't have the cosmetic injections - for the sake of her five-year-old twins Hazel and Finn, and Henry, three. She tells America's Elle magazine, "It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don't even give themselves a chance to see what they'll look like as older persons."
"I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I'm p**sed, when I'm happy, and when I'm confounded. Your face tells a story... and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."
More Julia Roberts News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018