Julia Roberts Says No to Botox
Julia Roberts refuses to have Botox injections in a bid to halt the aging process - because she wants her young children to see her every facial expression. The "Erin Brockovich" star believes her face "tells a story" and she's angry that some women feel pressured by society to resort to the wrinkle-smoothing jabs.
And she's adamant she won't have the cosmetic injections - for the sake of her five-year-old twins Hazel and Finn, and Henry, three. She tells America's Elle magazine, "It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don't even give themselves a chance to see what they'll look like as older persons."
"I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I'm p**sed, when I'm happy, and when I'm confounded. Your face tells a story... and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."
More Julia Roberts News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs