Julia Roberts Says No to Botox
Julia Roberts refuses to have Botox injections in a bid to halt the aging process - because she wants her young children to see her every facial expression. The "Erin Brockovich" star believes her face "tells a story" and she's angry that some women feel pressured by society to resort to the wrinkle-smoothing jabs.
And she's adamant she won't have the cosmetic injections - for the sake of her five-year-old twins Hazel and Finn, and Henry, three. She tells America's Elle magazine, "It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don't even give themselves a chance to see what they'll look like as older persons."
"I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I'm p**sed, when I'm happy, and when I'm confounded. Your face tells a story... and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."
More Julia Roberts News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris