Drew Barrymore Thinks Phone Sex Is Weird
Actress Drew Barrymore isn't a fan of long distance love - because she hates talking dirty on the phone. The "Charlie's Angels" star, 35, has previously dated The Strokes' drummer Fabrizio Moretti and been married to actor Tom Green, but more recently she's been in an on/off relationship with her "He's Just Not That Into You" co-star Justin Long.
Barrymore admits she has indulged in "successful phone sex" in the past - but she prefers face-to-face interaction with her lovers. She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "Oh, I've had successful phone sex - it can work. I think it's f**king weird - it's super weird."
"I totally tried it, though, with a little success at one point in my life, but it was just a thing you try, like wearing orange for a while. I don't think it's something I could live my life with. What makes me happy right now is something very tangible and that's the people I know that I really, really like and love and get such a sense of happiness from. My tribe."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia