Drew Barrymore Thinks Phone Sex Is Weird
Actress Drew Barrymore isn't a fan of long distance love - because she hates talking dirty on the phone. The "Charlie's Angels" star, 35, has previously dated The Strokes' drummer Fabrizio Moretti and been married to actor Tom Green, but more recently she's been in an on/off relationship with her "He's Just Not That Into You" co-star Justin Long.
Barrymore admits she has indulged in "successful phone sex" in the past - but she prefers face-to-face interaction with her lovers. She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "Oh, I've had successful phone sex - it can work. I think it's f**king weird - it's super weird."
"I totally tried it, though, with a little success at one point in my life, but it was just a thing you try, like wearing orange for a while. I don't think it's something I could live my life with. What makes me happy right now is something very tangible and that's the people I know that I really, really like and love and get such a sense of happiness from. My tribe."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!