Drew Barrymore Thinks Phone Sex Is Weird
Actress Drew Barrymore isn't a fan of long distance love - because she hates talking dirty on the phone. The "Charlie's Angels" star, 35, has previously dated The Strokes' drummer Fabrizio Moretti and been married to actor Tom Green, but more recently she's been in an on/off relationship with her "He's Just Not That Into You" co-star Justin Long.
Barrymore admits she has indulged in "successful phone sex" in the past - but she prefers face-to-face interaction with her lovers. She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "Oh, I've had successful phone sex - it can work. I think it's f**king weird - it's super weird."
"I totally tried it, though, with a little success at one point in my life, but it was just a thing you try, like wearing orange for a while. I don't think it's something I could live my life with. What makes me happy right now is something very tangible and that's the people I know that I really, really like and love and get such a sense of happiness from. My tribe."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special