Drew Barrymore Thinks Phone Sex Is Weird
Actress Drew Barrymore isn't a fan of long distance love - because she hates talking dirty on the phone. The "Charlie's Angels" star, 35, has previously dated The Strokes' drummer Fabrizio Moretti and been married to actor Tom Green, but more recently she's been in an on/off relationship with her "He's Just Not That Into You" co-star Justin Long.
Barrymore admits she has indulged in "successful phone sex" in the past - but she prefers face-to-face interaction with her lovers. She tells Britain's Marie Claire magazine, "Oh, I've had successful phone sex - it can work. I think it's f**king weird - it's super weird."
"I totally tried it, though, with a little success at one point in my life, but it was just a thing you try, like wearing orange for a while. I don't think it's something I could live my life with. What makes me happy right now is something very tangible and that's the people I know that I really, really like and love and get such a sense of happiness from. My tribe."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018