Ryan O'Neal to Document Reconciliation With Estranged Daughter in Reality Show
Actor Ryan O'Neal and his daughter Tatum are in talks to document their recent reconciliation for a new reality show, according to U.S. reports. The pair was estranged for 20 years and Tatum O'Neal infuriated her dad in 2004 with the release of her controversial autobiography "A Paper Life", detailing Ryan's alleged drug abuse and his reported physical and mental abuse of his children.
He denied all the accusations and the two waged a bitter war of words in the press. They reunited last year following the death of Ryan's longtime partner Farrah Fawcett and have since been rebuilding their relationship.
And now the father and daughter are reportedly set to reveal all about their reconciliation on U.S. TV. "Lost and Found", which the O'Neals are said to be pitching to a number of American networks, will feature them auditioning for acting roles as well as undergoing therapy together, according to GossipCop.com.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women