Ryan O'Neal to Document Reconciliation With Estranged Daughter in Reality Show
Actor Ryan O'Neal and his daughter Tatum are in talks to document their recent reconciliation for a new reality show, according to U.S. reports. The pair was estranged for 20 years and Tatum O'Neal infuriated her dad in 2004 with the release of her controversial autobiography "A Paper Life", detailing Ryan's alleged drug abuse and his reported physical and mental abuse of his children.
He denied all the accusations and the two waged a bitter war of words in the press. They reunited last year following the death of Ryan's longtime partner Farrah Fawcett and have since been rebuilding their relationship.
And now the father and daughter are reportedly set to reveal all about their reconciliation on U.S. TV. "Lost and Found", which the O'Neals are said to be pitching to a number of American networks, will feature them auditioning for acting roles as well as undergoing therapy together, according to GossipCop.com.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage