Ryan O'Neal to Document Reconciliation With Estranged Daughter in Reality Show
Actor Ryan O'Neal and his daughter Tatum are in talks to document their recent reconciliation for a new reality show, according to U.S. reports. The pair was estranged for 20 years and Tatum O'Neal infuriated her dad in 2004 with the release of her controversial autobiography "A Paper Life", detailing Ryan's alleged drug abuse and his reported physical and mental abuse of his children.
He denied all the accusations and the two waged a bitter war of words in the press. They reunited last year following the death of Ryan's longtime partner Farrah Fawcett and have since been rebuilding their relationship.
And now the father and daughter are reportedly set to reveal all about their reconciliation on U.S. TV. "Lost and Found", which the O'Neals are said to be pitching to a number of American networks, will feature them auditioning for acting roles as well as undergoing therapy together, according to GossipCop.com.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby