Ryan O'Neal to Document Reconciliation With Estranged Daughter in Reality Show
Actor Ryan O'Neal and his daughter Tatum are in talks to document their recent reconciliation for a new reality show, according to U.S. reports. The pair was estranged for 20 years and Tatum O'Neal infuriated her dad in 2004 with the release of her controversial autobiography "A Paper Life", detailing Ryan's alleged drug abuse and his reported physical and mental abuse of his children.
He denied all the accusations and the two waged a bitter war of words in the press. They reunited last year following the death of Ryan's longtime partner Farrah Fawcett and have since been rebuilding their relationship.
And now the father and daughter are reportedly set to reveal all about their reconciliation on U.S. TV. "Lost and Found", which the O'Neals are said to be pitching to a number of American networks, will feature them auditioning for acting roles as well as undergoing therapy together, according to GossipCop.com.
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra