Dr. Dre Working On Instrumental Album About What Each Planet Sounds Like
Rap legend Dr. Dre is working on another album in addition to his long-awaited "Detox (2008)" record - he's preparing a disc full of space-inspired instrumentals. The superproducer has promised to release the follow-up to his 1999 hit, "2001", by the end of the year after numerous delays.
But he reveals there's another project in the works too and it's truly out of this world. He tells Vibe magazine, "An instrumental album is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I have the ideas for it. I want to call it 'The Planets'."
"It's just my interpretation of what each planet sounds like. I'm gonna go off on that. Just all instrumental. I've been studying the planets and learning the personalities of each planet. I've been doing this for about two years now, just in my spare time, so to speak. I wanna do it in surround sound. It'll have to be in surround sound for Saturn to work." A release date for the tentatively-titled "The Planets" has yet to be announced.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?