Dylan McDermott No Longer Obsessed With KISS
Actor Dylan McDermott has vowed not to attend another concert by his favorite childhood band KISS because he "doesn't get" the band's theatrical stage act now he's all grown up. The "Dark Blue" star was once a dedicated member of the band's infamous legion of fans, dubbed the KISS Army, and became obsessed with seeing the rockers perform their fire breathing, tongue-wagging, pyrotechnic shows live.
But after attending a recent show in Los Angeles as an adult, the 48-year-old star couldn't figure out why he was so obsessed with Paul Stanley's flamboyant, face-painted band. The actor explains, "I was in the KISS Army and I saw them 13 times. I would hitchhike three states to see KISS. I loved them."
"But recently I went back and saw them in my 40s at the Staples Center and it wasn't the same. I think maybe I was on something the 13 times I saw them because I didn't get it. That was probably my last time."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off