Dylan McDermott No Longer Obsessed With KISS
Actor Dylan McDermott has vowed not to attend another concert by his favorite childhood band KISS because he "doesn't get" the band's theatrical stage act now he's all grown up. The "Dark Blue" star was once a dedicated member of the band's infamous legion of fans, dubbed the KISS Army, and became obsessed with seeing the rockers perform their fire breathing, tongue-wagging, pyrotechnic shows live.
But after attending a recent show in Los Angeles as an adult, the 48-year-old star couldn't figure out why he was so obsessed with Paul Stanley's flamboyant, face-painted band. The actor explains, "I was in the KISS Army and I saw them 13 times. I would hitchhike three states to see KISS. I loved them."
"But recently I went back and saw them in my 40s at the Staples Center and it wasn't the same. I think maybe I was on something the 13 times I saw them because I didn't get it. That was probably my last time."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones