Mary-Kate Olsen Does 'Not Feel Connected to' Her Early Years
Former child star Mary-Kate Olsen feels no connection to her early years as a "little monkey performer" on U.S. TV show "Full House", insisting she would "never wish" her upbringing on anyone. The 24-year-old actress began her career on the hit sitcom as a baby, sharing the role with her twin sister Ashley Olsen.
They have since transformed themselves into billionaire TV and fashion moguls, but Olsen admits growing up in the spotlight was no easy ride and she can't relate to those years now she's an adult.
But the star is adamant she has no regrets about her life's journey so far. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "I look at old photos of me, and I don't feel connected to them at all. I would never wish my upbringing on anyone... but I wouldn't take it back for the world."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'