Mary-Kate Olsen Does 'Not Feel Connected to' Her Early Years
Former child star Mary-Kate Olsen feels no connection to her early years as a "little monkey performer" on U.S. TV show "Full House", insisting she would "never wish" her upbringing on anyone. The 24-year-old actress began her career on the hit sitcom as a baby, sharing the role with her twin sister Ashley Olsen.
They have since transformed themselves into billionaire TV and fashion moguls, but Olsen admits growing up in the spotlight was no easy ride and she can't relate to those years now she's an adult.
But the star is adamant she has no regrets about her life's journey so far. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "I look at old photos of me, and I don't feel connected to them at all. I would never wish my upbringing on anyone... but I wouldn't take it back for the world."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences