Mary-Kate Olsen Does 'Not Feel Connected to' Her Early Years
Former child star Mary-Kate Olsen feels no connection to her early years as a "little monkey performer" on U.S. TV show "Full House", insisting she would "never wish" her upbringing on anyone. The 24-year-old actress began her career on the hit sitcom as a baby, sharing the role with her twin sister Ashley Olsen.
They have since transformed themselves into billionaire TV and fashion moguls, but Olsen admits growing up in the spotlight was no easy ride and she can't relate to those years now she's an adult.
But the star is adamant she has no regrets about her life's journey so far. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "I look at old photos of me, and I don't feel connected to them at all. I would never wish my upbringing on anyone... but I wouldn't take it back for the world."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie