Mary-Kate Olsen Does 'Not Feel Connected to' Her Early Years
Former child star Mary-Kate Olsen feels no connection to her early years as a "little monkey performer" on U.S. TV show "Full House", insisting she would "never wish" her upbringing on anyone. The 24-year-old actress began her career on the hit sitcom as a baby, sharing the role with her twin sister Ashley Olsen.
They have since transformed themselves into billionaire TV and fashion moguls, but Olsen admits growing up in the spotlight was no easy ride and she can't relate to those years now she's an adult.
But the star is adamant she has no regrets about her life's journey so far. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "I look at old photos of me, and I don't feel connected to them at all. I would never wish my upbringing on anyone... but I wouldn't take it back for the world."
More Mary-Kate Olsen News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'