John Legend Shares Picture of Broken-by-Nephew Grammy
R&B star John Legend has been left nursing a bruised ego after one his nephews accidentally broke his prized Grammy Award for his hit album "Get Lifted". The "Green Light" hitmaker claimed the Best R&B Album of 2005 for his debut record and he has proudly displayed it in his New York apartment along with his other five Grammys.
But the award is now snapped in half after a mishap this week during a play date with his young relatives. Legend posted a photo of the damaged trophy on his Twitter.com page on Wednesday morning, August 4 and in the accompanying caption he writes, "Casualty of the nephews staying with me. I hope they send replacement grammys!"
His Twitter picture shocked many of his followers, who wrote back to the star suggesting ways to punish his nephew, but Legend has laughed off the incident and is thinking of ways to protect his other awards. He adds, "Funny how many of y'all told me to beat his a**. Haha. It was truly an accident. I'm just gonna have to nephew-proof my apt (apartment) a little better."
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London