Tim Robbins Laughs Off Meg Ryan Dating Report
Tim Robbins is baffled by rumors he is romancing Meg Ryan - because they were 2,000 miles (3,219 kilometres) apart when they were allegedly spotted on a date. The "Shawshank Redemption" star split from his long term partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together, and reports in May this year suggested he was stepping out with Ryan.
But Robbins insists he was in Louisiana when reports surfaced that the 'couple' was dining out in California. He tells Uncut magazine, "Apparently I'm dating Meg Ryan right now. That's pretty weird. Apparently I saw her a couple of weeks ago. When I was in New Orleans and she was in L.A. That time travel thing, it's pretty impressive that I can do that. I'm always hearing odd stories about myself, and snide remarks from critics. I try not to take too much notice."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'