Tim Robbins Laughs Off Meg Ryan Dating Report
Tim Robbins is baffled by rumors he is romancing Meg Ryan - because they were 2,000 miles (3,219 kilometres) apart when they were allegedly spotted on a date. The "Shawshank Redemption" star split from his long term partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together, and reports in May this year suggested he was stepping out with Ryan.
But Robbins insists he was in Louisiana when reports surfaced that the 'couple' was dining out in California. He tells Uncut magazine, "Apparently I'm dating Meg Ryan right now. That's pretty weird. Apparently I saw her a couple of weeks ago. When I was in New Orleans and she was in L.A. That time travel thing, it's pretty impressive that I can do that. I'm always hearing odd stories about myself, and snide remarks from critics. I try not to take too much notice."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation