Tim Robbins Laughs Off Meg Ryan Dating Report
Tim Robbins is baffled by rumors he is romancing Meg Ryan - because they were 2,000 miles (3,219 kilometres) apart when they were allegedly spotted on a date. The "Shawshank Redemption" star split from his long term partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together, and reports in May this year suggested he was stepping out with Ryan.
But Robbins insists he was in Louisiana when reports surfaced that the 'couple' was dining out in California. He tells Uncut magazine, "Apparently I'm dating Meg Ryan right now. That's pretty weird. Apparently I saw her a couple of weeks ago. When I was in New Orleans and she was in L.A. That time travel thing, it's pretty impressive that I can do that. I'm always hearing odd stories about myself, and snide remarks from critics. I try not to take too much notice."
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women