Tim Robbins Laughs Off Meg Ryan Dating Report
Tim Robbins is baffled by rumors he is romancing Meg Ryan - because they were 2,000 miles (3,219 kilometres) apart when they were allegedly spotted on a date. The "Shawshank Redemption" star split from his long term partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together, and reports in May this year suggested he was stepping out with Ryan.
But Robbins insists he was in Louisiana when reports surfaced that the 'couple' was dining out in California. He tells Uncut magazine, "Apparently I'm dating Meg Ryan right now. That's pretty weird. Apparently I saw her a couple of weeks ago. When I was in New Orleans and she was in L.A. That time travel thing, it's pretty impressive that I can do that. I'm always hearing odd stories about myself, and snide remarks from critics. I try not to take too much notice."
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer