Tim Robbins Laughs Off Meg Ryan Dating Report
Tim Robbins is baffled by rumors he is romancing Meg Ryan - because they were 2,000 miles (3,219 kilometres) apart when they were allegedly spotted on a date. The "Shawshank Redemption" star split from his long term partner, Susan Sarandon, in 2009 after 23 years together, and reports in May this year suggested he was stepping out with Ryan.
But Robbins insists he was in Louisiana when reports surfaced that the 'couple' was dining out in California. He tells Uncut magazine, "Apparently I'm dating Meg Ryan right now. That's pretty weird. Apparently I saw her a couple of weeks ago. When I was in New Orleans and she was in L.A. That time travel thing, it's pretty impressive that I can do that. I'm always hearing odd stories about myself, and snide remarks from critics. I try not to take too much notice."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group