Justin Bieber to Publish Illustrated Tour Book, NOT Memoir
Justin Bieber has moved swiftly to clear up reports he is writing his memoirs - insisting he is "too young" to tell his life story. The "Baby" hitmaker was said on Monday, August 2 to have inked a lucrative deal with publishing giant HarperCollins for his autobiography.
But the 16-year-old singer has taken to microblogging website Twitter.com to clear up the rumors - the book is just an illustrated behind-the-scenes look at his tour. He writes, "Someone asked me about the book we are putting out in October... just want to clear something up... it isn't a memoir... I teamed up with this amazing photographer Robert and he has been taking pictures behind the scenes from before the tour."
"So the book will include all those pics and I'm going to tell the story of all that led up from rehearsals until the first night of the tour. Pretty excited about it and think everyone will enjoy the story and the pics... but we can all agree I'm a little too young to write a memoir. But we can make a pretty great book with lots of exclusive stuff... but I just got a lot more life to live too."
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M