Justin Bieber to Publish Illustrated Tour Book, NOT Memoir
Justin Bieber has moved swiftly to clear up reports he is writing his memoirs - insisting he is "too young" to tell his life story. The "Baby" hitmaker was said on Monday, August 2 to have inked a lucrative deal with publishing giant HarperCollins for his autobiography.
But the 16-year-old singer has taken to microblogging website Twitter.com to clear up the rumors - the book is just an illustrated behind-the-scenes look at his tour. He writes, "Someone asked me about the book we are putting out in October... just want to clear something up... it isn't a memoir... I teamed up with this amazing photographer Robert and he has been taking pictures behind the scenes from before the tour."
"So the book will include all those pics and I'm going to tell the story of all that led up from rehearsals until the first night of the tour. Pretty excited about it and think everyone will enjoy the story and the pics... but we can all agree I'm a little too young to write a memoir. But we can make a pretty great book with lots of exclusive stuff... but I just got a lot more life to live too."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?