Lady GaGa Is One of World's Best Dressed Stars
Lady GaGa's outlandish outfits have landed her on a list of the world's most stylish stars - she's been named as one of Vanity Fair magazine's best dressed celebrities. GaGa has become know for her outrageous clothes since she shot to fame, appearing in public wearing some bizarre fashion choices including a fake lobster strapped to her head, a dress made from Muppets, and Diet Coke cans wrapped into her hair.
The singers strange choices have now been validated with a place on Vanity Fair's Best Dressed list alongside Carey Mulligan, Javier Bardem, Diane Kruger and France's First Lady Carla Bruni.
The list of 45 well-known names also includes filmmaker Martin Scorsese, soccer star David Beckham and America's First Lady Michelle Obama.
Lady GaGa appears on the cover of the magazine's latest issue.
More Lady GaGa News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation