Lady GaGa Is One of World's Best Dressed Stars
Lady GaGa's outlandish outfits have landed her on a list of the world's most stylish stars - she's been named as one of Vanity Fair magazine's best dressed celebrities. GaGa has become know for her outrageous clothes since she shot to fame, appearing in public wearing some bizarre fashion choices including a fake lobster strapped to her head, a dress made from Muppets, and Diet Coke cans wrapped into her hair.
The singers strange choices have now been validated with a place on Vanity Fair's Best Dressed list alongside Carey Mulligan, Javier Bardem, Diane Kruger and France's First Lady Carla Bruni.
The list of 45 well-known names also includes filmmaker Martin Scorsese, soccer star David Beckham and America's First Lady Michelle Obama.
Lady GaGa appears on the cover of the magazine's latest issue.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show