Lady GaGa Is One of World's Best Dressed Stars
Lady GaGa's outlandish outfits have landed her on a list of the world's most stylish stars - she's been named as one of Vanity Fair magazine's best dressed celebrities. GaGa has become know for her outrageous clothes since she shot to fame, appearing in public wearing some bizarre fashion choices including a fake lobster strapped to her head, a dress made from Muppets, and Diet Coke cans wrapped into her hair.
The singers strange choices have now been validated with a place on Vanity Fair's Best Dressed list alongside Carey Mulligan, Javier Bardem, Diane Kruger and France's First Lady Carla Bruni.
The list of 45 well-known names also includes filmmaker Martin Scorsese, soccer star David Beckham and America's First Lady Michelle Obama.
Lady GaGa appears on the cover of the magazine's latest issue.
More Lady GaGa News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip