Lady GaGa Is One of World's Best Dressed Stars
Lady GaGa's outlandish outfits have landed her on a list of the world's most stylish stars - she's been named as one of Vanity Fair magazine's best dressed celebrities. GaGa has become know for her outrageous clothes since she shot to fame, appearing in public wearing some bizarre fashion choices including a fake lobster strapped to her head, a dress made from Muppets, and Diet Coke cans wrapped into her hair.
The singers strange choices have now been validated with a place on Vanity Fair's Best Dressed list alongside Carey Mulligan, Javier Bardem, Diane Kruger and France's First Lady Carla Bruni.
The list of 45 well-known names also includes filmmaker Martin Scorsese, soccer star David Beckham and America's First Lady Michelle Obama.
Lady GaGa appears on the cover of the magazine's latest issue.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard