Lady GaGa Is One of World's Best Dressed Stars
Lady GaGa's outlandish outfits have landed her on a list of the world's most stylish stars - she's been named as one of Vanity Fair magazine's best dressed celebrities. GaGa has become know for her outrageous clothes since she shot to fame, appearing in public wearing some bizarre fashion choices including a fake lobster strapped to her head, a dress made from Muppets, and Diet Coke cans wrapped into her hair.
The singers strange choices have now been validated with a place on Vanity Fair's Best Dressed list alongside Carey Mulligan, Javier Bardem, Diane Kruger and France's First Lady Carla Bruni.
The list of 45 well-known names also includes filmmaker Martin Scorsese, soccer star David Beckham and America's First Lady Michelle Obama.
Lady GaGa appears on the cover of the magazine's latest issue.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby