Mischa Barton NOT Moving to London
Mischa Barton's rep has dismissed reports the actress is planning to move back to her native London in a bid to make a fresh start and reboot her career on the West End stage. The actress, who was hospitalized last year after suffering a major meltdown, was rumored to be leaving California and returning to the city of her birth to spend more time with her new boyfriend, U.K.-based DJ Ali Love.
Britain's Heat magazine also reported Barton was considering signing up for a theater role to move her career in a different direction following a recent slump. But a rep for Barton insists the claims are false, telling GossipCop.com the report is "not accurate."
Mischa Barton was rumored dating Ali Love after spotted spending time with the disc jokey backstage at London's Lovebox music festival last month.
More Mischa Barton News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna