Mischa Barton NOT Moving to London
Mischa Barton's rep has dismissed reports the actress is planning to move back to her native London in a bid to make a fresh start and reboot her career on the West End stage. The actress, who was hospitalized last year after suffering a major meltdown, was rumored to be leaving California and returning to the city of her birth to spend more time with her new boyfriend, U.K.-based DJ Ali Love.
Britain's Heat magazine also reported Barton was considering signing up for a theater role to move her career in a different direction following a recent slump. But a rep for Barton insists the claims are false, telling GossipCop.com the report is "not accurate."
Mischa Barton was rumored dating Ali Love after spotted spending time with the disc jokey backstage at London's Lovebox music festival last month.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'