Mischa Barton NOT Moving to London
Mischa Barton's rep has dismissed reports the actress is planning to move back to her native London in a bid to make a fresh start and reboot her career on the West End stage. The actress, who was hospitalized last year after suffering a major meltdown, was rumored to be leaving California and returning to the city of her birth to spend more time with her new boyfriend, U.K.-based DJ Ali Love.
Britain's Heat magazine also reported Barton was considering signing up for a theater role to move her career in a different direction following a recent slump. But a rep for Barton insists the claims are false, telling GossipCop.com the report is "not accurate."
Mischa Barton was rumored dating Ali Love after spotted spending time with the disc jokey backstage at London's Lovebox music festival last month.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2