Mischa Barton NOT Moving to London
Mischa Barton's rep has dismissed reports the actress is planning to move back to her native London in a bid to make a fresh start and reboot her career on the West End stage. The actress, who was hospitalized last year after suffering a major meltdown, was rumored to be leaving California and returning to the city of her birth to spend more time with her new boyfriend, U.K.-based DJ Ali Love.
Britain's Heat magazine also reported Barton was considering signing up for a theater role to move her career in a different direction following a recent slump. But a rep for Barton insists the claims are false, telling GossipCop.com the report is "not accurate."
Mischa Barton was rumored dating Ali Love after spotted spending time with the disc jokey backstage at London's Lovebox music festival last month.
More Mischa Barton News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars