Mischa Barton NOT Moving to London
Mischa Barton's rep has dismissed reports the actress is planning to move back to her native London in a bid to make a fresh start and reboot her career on the West End stage. The actress, who was hospitalized last year after suffering a major meltdown, was rumored to be leaving California and returning to the city of her birth to spend more time with her new boyfriend, U.K.-based DJ Ali Love.
Britain's Heat magazine also reported Barton was considering signing up for a theater role to move her career in a different direction following a recent slump. But a rep for Barton insists the claims are false, telling GossipCop.com the report is "not accurate."
Mischa Barton was rumored dating Ali Love after spotted spending time with the disc jokey backstage at London's Lovebox music festival last month.
More Mischa Barton News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia