Blue Upset Over New Song Leak
British pop stars Blue are fuming after discovering one of their comeback songs has been leaked online. The four-piece split in 2005, but reunited last year for a string of one-off gigs. They've since been working on an album of new material, set for release later this year - but one of the tracks has already made it online.
Singer Simon Webbe admits he's angry over the leak, branding the practice "stealing" and insisting it's disrespectful to artists to file-share new music on the Internet. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just found out Blue demo has been leaked onto YouTube, not cool!"
"People who do that sort of thing have no respect for the writer, producer, Blue and most of all music... its (sic) straight stealing..." Bandmate Lee Ryan adds, "It sucks that Blue's new songs are out there already! It really ruins the anticipation and excitement of music and I feel this is very sad!"
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'