Blue Upset Over New Song Leak
British pop stars Blue are fuming after discovering one of their comeback songs has been leaked online. The four-piece split in 2005, but reunited last year for a string of one-off gigs. They've since been working on an album of new material, set for release later this year - but one of the tracks has already made it online.
Singer Simon Webbe admits he's angry over the leak, branding the practice "stealing" and insisting it's disrespectful to artists to file-share new music on the Internet. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just found out Blue demo has been leaked onto YouTube, not cool!"
"People who do that sort of thing have no respect for the writer, producer, Blue and most of all music... its (sic) straight stealing..." Bandmate Lee Ryan adds, "It sucks that Blue's new songs are out there already! It really ruins the anticipation and excitement of music and I feel this is very sad!"
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'