Blue Upset Over New Song Leak
British pop stars Blue are fuming after discovering one of their comeback songs has been leaked online. The four-piece split in 2005, but reunited last year for a string of one-off gigs. They've since been working on an album of new material, set for release later this year - but one of the tracks has already made it online.
Singer Simon Webbe admits he's angry over the leak, branding the practice "stealing" and insisting it's disrespectful to artists to file-share new music on the Internet. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just found out Blue demo has been leaked onto YouTube, not cool!"
"People who do that sort of thing have no respect for the writer, producer, Blue and most of all music... its (sic) straight stealing..." Bandmate Lee Ryan adds, "It sucks that Blue's new songs are out there already! It really ruins the anticipation and excitement of music and I feel this is very sad!"
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'