Blue Upset Over New Song Leak
British pop stars Blue are fuming after discovering one of their comeback songs has been leaked online. The four-piece split in 2005, but reunited last year for a string of one-off gigs. They've since been working on an album of new material, set for release later this year - but one of the tracks has already made it online.
Singer Simon Webbe admits he's angry over the leak, branding the practice "stealing" and insisting it's disrespectful to artists to file-share new music on the Internet. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just found out Blue demo has been leaked onto YouTube, not cool!"
"People who do that sort of thing have no respect for the writer, producer, Blue and most of all music... its (sic) straight stealing..." Bandmate Lee Ryan adds, "It sucks that Blue's new songs are out there already! It really ruins the anticipation and excitement of music and I feel this is very sad!"
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'