Blue Upset Over New Song Leak
British pop stars Blue are fuming after discovering one of their comeback songs has been leaked online. The four-piece split in 2005, but reunited last year for a string of one-off gigs. They've since been working on an album of new material, set for release later this year - but one of the tracks has already made it online.
Singer Simon Webbe admits he's angry over the leak, branding the practice "stealing" and insisting it's disrespectful to artists to file-share new music on the Internet. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just found out Blue demo has been leaked onto YouTube, not cool!"
"People who do that sort of thing have no respect for the writer, producer, Blue and most of all music... its (sic) straight stealing..." Bandmate Lee Ryan adds, "It sucks that Blue's new songs are out there already! It really ruins the anticipation and excitement of music and I feel this is very sad!"
More Blue News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song