Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno Is Officially a Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno has become a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby boy. The guitarist and his wife Amy welcomed little Ennio Silva Pizzorno into the world on Monday, August 2 morning - just as Pizzorno returned from a gig in Australia.
The star admitted last month he was worried Amy would go into labor during the band's headlining slot at Britain's V Festival on August 22/23 - but the tot arrived four weeks early. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Serge and Amy are thrilled. The timing couldn't have been better with all the gigs booked in over August."
"It's a huge relief it didn't happen when the band headline V in a few weeks' time. That would have been tricky."
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'