Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno Is Officially a Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno has become a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby boy. The guitarist and his wife Amy welcomed little Ennio Silva Pizzorno into the world on Monday, August 2 morning - just as Pizzorno returned from a gig in Australia.
The star admitted last month he was worried Amy would go into labor during the band's headlining slot at Britain's V Festival on August 22/23 - but the tot arrived four weeks early. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Serge and Amy are thrilled. The timing couldn't have been better with all the gigs booked in over August."
"It's a huge relief it didn't happen when the band headline V in a few weeks' time. That would have been tricky."
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing