Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno Is Officially a Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno has become a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby boy. The guitarist and his wife Amy welcomed little Ennio Silva Pizzorno into the world on Monday, August 2 morning - just as Pizzorno returned from a gig in Australia.
The star admitted last month he was worried Amy would go into labor during the band's headlining slot at Britain's V Festival on August 22/23 - but the tot arrived four weeks early. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Serge and Amy are thrilled. The timing couldn't have been better with all the gigs booked in over August."
"It's a huge relief it didn't happen when the band headline V in a few weeks' time. That would have been tricky."
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts