Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno Is Officially a Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno has become a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby boy. The guitarist and his wife Amy welcomed little Ennio Silva Pizzorno into the world on Monday, August 2 morning - just as Pizzorno returned from a gig in Australia.
The star admitted last month he was worried Amy would go into labor during the band's headlining slot at Britain's V Festival on August 22/23 - but the tot arrived four weeks early. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Serge and Amy are thrilled. The timing couldn't have been better with all the gigs booked in over August."
"It's a huge relief it didn't happen when the band headline V in a few weeks' time. That would have been tricky."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!