Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno Is Officially a Dad
Kasabian rocker Serge Pizzorno has become a first-time father after his wife gave birth to a baby boy. The guitarist and his wife Amy welcomed little Ennio Silva Pizzorno into the world on Monday, August 2 morning - just as Pizzorno returned from a gig in Australia.
The star admitted last month he was worried Amy would go into labor during the band's headlining slot at Britain's V Festival on August 22/23 - but the tot arrived four weeks early. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Serge and Amy are thrilled. The timing couldn't have been better with all the gigs booked in over August."
"It's a huge relief it didn't happen when the band headline V in a few weeks' time. That would have been tricky."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story