Liv Tyler Hates Airbrushed Pictures
Liv Tyler is urging magazine editors to stop publishing airbrushed photographs of Hollywood stars - because she finds body imperfections "charming and beautiful". The "Lord of the Rings" actress is tired of seeing "manipulated" images of celebrities gracing the covers of publications and she wants the media to promote a more natural look.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I know what people look like, and I see what pictures look like before they're airbrushed - my own and those of my friends - and every image is so manipulated. They'll take a hair off your arm and get rid of a pore or freckle on your face. Personally, I find imperfections and flaws charming and beautiful. I like it that all people don't look the same."
More Liv Tyler News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis