Liv Tyler Hates Airbrushed Pictures
Liv Tyler is urging magazine editors to stop publishing airbrushed photographs of Hollywood stars - because she finds body imperfections "charming and beautiful". The "Lord of the Rings" actress is tired of seeing "manipulated" images of celebrities gracing the covers of publications and she wants the media to promote a more natural look.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I know what people look like, and I see what pictures look like before they're airbrushed - my own and those of my friends - and every image is so manipulated. They'll take a hair off your arm and get rid of a pore or freckle on your face. Personally, I find imperfections and flaws charming and beautiful. I like it that all people don't look the same."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video