Liv Tyler Hates Airbrushed Pictures
Liv Tyler is urging magazine editors to stop publishing airbrushed photographs of Hollywood stars - because she finds body imperfections "charming and beautiful". The "Lord of the Rings" actress is tired of seeing "manipulated" images of celebrities gracing the covers of publications and she wants the media to promote a more natural look.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I know what people look like, and I see what pictures look like before they're airbrushed - my own and those of my friends - and every image is so manipulated. They'll take a hair off your arm and get rid of a pore or freckle on your face. Personally, I find imperfections and flaws charming and beautiful. I like it that all people don't look the same."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise