Liv Tyler Hates Airbrushed Pictures
Liv Tyler is urging magazine editors to stop publishing airbrushed photographs of Hollywood stars - because she finds body imperfections "charming and beautiful". The "Lord of the Rings" actress is tired of seeing "manipulated" images of celebrities gracing the covers of publications and she wants the media to promote a more natural look.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I know what people look like, and I see what pictures look like before they're airbrushed - my own and those of my friends - and every image is so manipulated. They'll take a hair off your arm and get rid of a pore or freckle on your face. Personally, I find imperfections and flaws charming and beautiful. I like it that all people don't look the same."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby