Liv Tyler Hates Airbrushed Pictures
Liv Tyler is urging magazine editors to stop publishing airbrushed photographs of Hollywood stars - because she finds body imperfections "charming and beautiful". The "Lord of the Rings" actress is tired of seeing "manipulated" images of celebrities gracing the covers of publications and she wants the media to promote a more natural look.
She tells Britain's Daily Telegraph, "I know what people look like, and I see what pictures look like before they're airbrushed - my own and those of my friends - and every image is so manipulated. They'll take a hair off your arm and get rid of a pore or freckle on your face. Personally, I find imperfections and flaws charming and beautiful. I like it that all people don't look the same."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie