Plan B to Develop Comedy Sketch Show
British singer Plan B is eying a move to the small screen - he's developing a new comedy sketch show, according to a U.K. report. The star, real name Ben Drew, is said to have met with bosses at a number of production companies in Britain in the hope of launching a TV programme, based on a series of short films he made while promoting his recent album, "The Defamation of Strickland Banks".
The rapper - who has also starred in a number of movies, including Michael Caine's "Harry Brown" - is reportedly hoping to emulate the success of the BBC's hit 1990s comedy series, "The Fast Show". A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Ben has a real passion for comedy and would love to create a Fast Show-style series."
"He's always filming little skits with his crew and making up characters and funny storylines. It's a laugh for him but he feels there's something in it. He reckons it would appeal to a wider audience other than just his mates."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked