Plan B to Develop Comedy Sketch Show
British singer Plan B is eying a move to the small screen - he's developing a new comedy sketch show, according to a U.K. report. The star, real name Ben Drew, is said to have met with bosses at a number of production companies in Britain in the hope of launching a TV programme, based on a series of short films he made while promoting his recent album, "The Defamation of Strickland Banks".
The rapper - who has also starred in a number of movies, including Michael Caine's "Harry Brown" - is reportedly hoping to emulate the success of the BBC's hit 1990s comedy series, "The Fast Show". A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Ben has a real passion for comedy and would love to create a Fast Show-style series."
"He's always filming little skits with his crew and making up characters and funny storylines. It's a laugh for him but he feels there's something in it. He reckons it would appeal to a wider audience other than just his mates."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'