Plan B to Develop Comedy Sketch Show
British singer Plan B is eying a move to the small screen - he's developing a new comedy sketch show, according to a U.K. report. The star, real name Ben Drew, is said to have met with bosses at a number of production companies in Britain in the hope of launching a TV programme, based on a series of short films he made while promoting his recent album, "The Defamation of Strickland Banks".
The rapper - who has also starred in a number of movies, including Michael Caine's "Harry Brown" - is reportedly hoping to emulate the success of the BBC's hit 1990s comedy series, "The Fast Show". A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Ben has a real passion for comedy and would love to create a Fast Show-style series."
"He's always filming little skits with his crew and making up characters and funny storylines. It's a laugh for him but he feels there's something in it. He reckons it would appeal to a wider audience other than just his mates."
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4