Geoffrey Hughes' Cancer Is Back
Beloved British actor Geoffrey Hughes is undergoing "heavy radiotherapy" in hospital after he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, just a year after he was given the all-clear from the disease. "The Royle Family" star collapsed with back pains at his home on Britain's Isle of Wight last Friday, July 30 and was taken to hospital by his wife Sue.
Medics at Portsmouth's Queen Alexandra hospital gave him the devastating news that he is suffering from prostate cancer again, according to Britain's The Sun. A source tells the publication, "Geoffrey is not in a very good way. He is undergoing heavy radiotherapy and is in terrible discomfort."
"He thought he was over the worst after his treatment last year so it was a massive shock to find out it had returned. He's a fighter and he is doing his damnedest to try to beat it again. Sue is showering him with love but it is an awful situation."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account