Pharrell Williams Creates His Own Custom Harley-Davidson
Hip-hop star Pharrell Williams has teamed up with classic American motorcycle manufacturers Harley-Davidson to create his own custom ride. The rapper and superproducer's own motorbike design features an army green-colored body and a skull and bones icon and he reveals he drew inspiration from late Hollywood icon James Dean.
He tells Rides Magazine, "I wanted to get that James Dean feel. Classic Americana, you know? Only thing it's missing is a cigarette. I love that vintage mid-30s feel... down to we talked about doing stickers on the gas tank."
Beside fascinated by Harley-Davidson, he also recently told Interview Magazine about his fascination with science and his connections with Dr. V.S. Ramachandran, a professor of neuroscience and psychology at the University of California, and Carl Sagan, an American astronomer. "It's just an amazing feeling to be personally engaged with someone like him, and Carl Sagan was like that," the star said. "I wish I could have met him. They are the real rock stars to me. Seriously. The music that they make are the numbers and the equations that we survive on to this day. We're nothing without science. Nothing."
More Pharrell Williams News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'