Jennifer Hudson Thinking About Shaving Off Her Hair
Singer/actress Jennifer Hudson is contemplating a drastic style makeover by shaving off her hair. The "Dreamgirls" star has sported long locks for the past few months but she admits she's looking to revamp her look and she's keen on a much shorter hairdo.
She tells InStyle Makeover magazine, "I am actually thinking about shaving my head. Because I feel I've got a good (bone) structure. My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, 'What if I shave my hair?' Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamond (ear) studs?"
But Hudson fears the style change may be too high maintenance because the focus would be all on her face. She says, "With a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences