Jennifer Hudson Thinking About Shaving Off Her Hair
Singer/actress Jennifer Hudson is contemplating a drastic style makeover by shaving off her hair. The "Dreamgirls" star has sported long locks for the past few months but she admits she's looking to revamp her look and she's keen on a much shorter hairdo.
She tells InStyle Makeover magazine, "I am actually thinking about shaving my head. Because I feel I've got a good (bone) structure. My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, 'What if I shave my hair?' Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamond (ear) studs?"
But Hudson fears the style change may be too high maintenance because the focus would be all on her face. She says, "With a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic