Jennifer Hudson Thinking About Shaving Off Her Hair
Singer/actress Jennifer Hudson is contemplating a drastic style makeover by shaving off her hair. The "Dreamgirls" star has sported long locks for the past few months but she admits she's looking to revamp her look and she's keen on a much shorter hairdo.
She tells InStyle Makeover magazine, "I am actually thinking about shaving my head. Because I feel I've got a good (bone) structure. My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, 'What if I shave my hair?' Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamond (ear) studs?"
But Hudson fears the style change may be too high maintenance because the focus would be all on her face. She says, "With a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift