Jennifer Hudson Thinking About Shaving Off Her Hair
Singer/actress Jennifer Hudson is contemplating a drastic style makeover by shaving off her hair. The "Dreamgirls" star has sported long locks for the past few months but she admits she's looking to revamp her look and she's keen on a much shorter hairdo.
She tells InStyle Makeover magazine, "I am actually thinking about shaving my head. Because I feel I've got a good (bone) structure. My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, 'What if I shave my hair?' Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamond (ear) studs?"
But Hudson fears the style change may be too high maintenance because the focus would be all on her face. She says, "With a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous