Jennifer Hudson Thinking About Shaving Off Her Hair
Singer/actress Jennifer Hudson is contemplating a drastic style makeover by shaving off her hair. The "Dreamgirls" star has sported long locks for the past few months but she admits she's looking to revamp her look and she's keen on a much shorter hairdo.
She tells InStyle Makeover magazine, "I am actually thinking about shaving my head. Because I feel I've got a good (bone) structure. My cousin's a beautician and she's always saying, 'You could wear any hairdo.' So I'm thinking, 'What if I shave my hair?' Not completely off, but low. I think that would be so hot. With my diamond (ear) studs?"
But Hudson fears the style change may be too high maintenance because the focus would be all on her face. She says, "With a cut like that, your face has to be made up at all times."
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'