'Charlie's Angels' Star Kate Jackson to Tell All in Memoir
"Charlie's Angels" star Kate Jackson is to reveal all about surviving breast cancer, adopting a baby and her acting career in a forthcoming memoir. The 61 year old rose to fame in the 1970s as Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith's co-star on the hit U.S. TV series - but her career was put on hold in 1987, after she was diagnosed with the deadly disease.
She battled the illness throughout the 1980s but was finally given a clean bill of health after a series of major operations. Jackson went on to adopt her first child, Charles Taylor Jackson, in September 1995, and continued to work on her TV career.
Now the star will share her personal ups and downs in an as-yet-untitled tome, scheduled for release in June 2011.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce