'Charlie's Angels' Star Kate Jackson to Tell All in Memoir
"Charlie's Angels" star Kate Jackson is to reveal all about surviving breast cancer, adopting a baby and her acting career in a forthcoming memoir. The 61 year old rose to fame in the 1970s as Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith's co-star on the hit U.S. TV series - but her career was put on hold in 1987, after she was diagnosed with the deadly disease.
She battled the illness throughout the 1980s but was finally given a clean bill of health after a series of major operations. Jackson went on to adopt her first child, Charles Taylor Jackson, in September 1995, and continued to work on her TV career.
Now the star will share her personal ups and downs in an as-yet-untitled tome, scheduled for release in June 2011.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean