'Charlie's Angels' Star Kate Jackson to Tell All in Memoir
"Charlie's Angels" star Kate Jackson is to reveal all about surviving breast cancer, adopting a baby and her acting career in a forthcoming memoir. The 61 year old rose to fame in the 1970s as Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith's co-star on the hit U.S. TV series - but her career was put on hold in 1987, after she was diagnosed with the deadly disease.
She battled the illness throughout the 1980s but was finally given a clean bill of health after a series of major operations. Jackson went on to adopt her first child, Charles Taylor Jackson, in September 1995, and continued to work on her TV career.
Now the star will share her personal ups and downs in an as-yet-untitled tome, scheduled for release in June 2011.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army