Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets 31 Stitches Following Accident on Film's Set
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is nursing an injured arm after crashing his bike while filming an action sequence for cycling movie "Premium Rush" in New York on Sunday, August 1. The "Inception" star, who plays a bike messenger in the movie, was shooting a fast-paced action scene on the city's busy streets when he crashed into a taxi window and cut his forearm.
The 29-year-old actor was briefly hospitalized and had to have 31 stitches in his arm following the accident, reports the Press Association. Gordon-Levitt showed off the gash, which was dripping with blood, in a video posting on his blog hitRECordjoe.tumblr.com shortly after the wreck.
In a note accompanying the video, he wrote: "My first real wreck today. Busted through the rear window of a cab. Luckily got my elbows up. Coulda (sic) been way worse. No, but it was my fault, I was going too fast. The director, Dave Koepp, was extremely concerned for my well-being, but I made him record the wound. Anyway, 'Premium Rush' is gonna be awesome. Gratuitous ER footage to follow, stay tuned."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says