Robbie Williams to Perform for Injured Soldiers
Robbie Williams has confirmed plans to headline a charity show in aid of injured British soldiers, insisting he feels "honored" to be taking part. The Take That star will perform at the Help For Heroes gig in south-west London on September 12 to raise money for servicemen and women injured in conflict and the families of those who died in battle.
Williams will join the line-up alongside Alexandra Burke, rapper Plan B, The Saturdays and former soldier James Blunt. He says, "(I'm) honored. Their dedication to our country is phenomenal and we are all so proud of them."
The event at the Twickenham Stadium will raise funds for the Help For Heroes charity, while 150 injured soldiers will be given free tickets.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle