Robbie Williams to Perform for Injured Soldiers
Robbie Williams has confirmed plans to headline a charity show in aid of injured British soldiers, insisting he feels "honored" to be taking part. The Take That star will perform at the Help For Heroes gig in south-west London on September 12 to raise money for servicemen and women injured in conflict and the families of those who died in battle.
Williams will join the line-up alongside Alexandra Burke, rapper Plan B, The Saturdays and former soldier James Blunt. He says, "(I'm) honored. Their dedication to our country is phenomenal and we are all so proud of them."
The event at the Twickenham Stadium will raise funds for the Help For Heroes charity, while 150 injured soldiers will be given free tickets.
More Robbie Williams News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video