Robbie Williams to Perform for Injured Soldiers
Robbie Williams has confirmed plans to headline a charity show in aid of injured British soldiers, insisting he feels "honored" to be taking part. The Take That star will perform at the Help For Heroes gig in south-west London on September 12 to raise money for servicemen and women injured in conflict and the families of those who died in battle.
Williams will join the line-up alongside Alexandra Burke, rapper Plan B, The Saturdays and former soldier James Blunt. He says, "(I'm) honored. Their dedication to our country is phenomenal and we are all so proud of them."
The event at the Twickenham Stadium will raise funds for the Help For Heroes charity, while 150 injured soldiers will be given free tickets.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!