Robbie Williams to Perform for Injured Soldiers
Robbie Williams has confirmed plans to headline a charity show in aid of injured British soldiers, insisting he feels "honored" to be taking part. The Take That star will perform at the Help For Heroes gig in south-west London on September 12 to raise money for servicemen and women injured in conflict and the families of those who died in battle.
Williams will join the line-up alongside Alexandra Burke, rapper Plan B, The Saturdays and former soldier James Blunt. He says, "(I'm) honored. Their dedication to our country is phenomenal and we are all so proud of them."
The event at the Twickenham Stadium will raise funds for the Help For Heroes charity, while 150 injured soldiers will be given free tickets.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier