Robbie Williams to Perform for Injured Soldiers
Robbie Williams has confirmed plans to headline a charity show in aid of injured British soldiers, insisting he feels "honored" to be taking part. The Take That star will perform at the Help For Heroes gig in south-west London on September 12 to raise money for servicemen and women injured in conflict and the families of those who died in battle.
Williams will join the line-up alongside Alexandra Burke, rapper Plan B, The Saturdays and former soldier James Blunt. He says, "(I'm) honored. Their dedication to our country is phenomenal and we are all so proud of them."
The event at the Twickenham Stadium will raise funds for the Help For Heroes charity, while 150 injured soldiers will be given free tickets.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song