Jamie Foxx Rapped at T.I. and Tiny's Wedding
T.I. and his new bride Tameka Cottle aka Tiny were treated to a performance by Jamie Foxx at their star-studded wedding this weekend - the singer/actor reportedly serenaded them at the reception.
The rapper exchanged vows with his longterm partner at a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30 and they followed up the nuptials with a lavish ceremony on Saturday. The couple's second wedding on Star Island, Miami Beach took place in front of a star-studded crowd with guests including pals Rihanna, Usher, Nelly and Ashanti, as well as Foxx, who grabbed a microphone during the bash for a congratulatory rap performance.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Usher kept sending dozens of bottles of champagne with sparklers to the new couple, while Jamie Foxx serenaded them by rapping over the deejay and shouting out, 'The bride and groom'."
More Jamie Foxx News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says