Jamie Foxx Rapped at T.I. and Tiny's Wedding
T.I. and his new bride Tameka Cottle aka Tiny were treated to a performance by Jamie Foxx at their star-studded wedding this weekend - the singer/actor reportedly serenaded them at the reception.
The rapper exchanged vows with his longterm partner at a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30 and they followed up the nuptials with a lavish ceremony on Saturday. The couple's second wedding on Star Island, Miami Beach took place in front of a star-studded crowd with guests including pals Rihanna, Usher, Nelly and Ashanti, as well as Foxx, who grabbed a microphone during the bash for a congratulatory rap performance.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Usher kept sending dozens of bottles of champagne with sparklers to the new couple, while Jamie Foxx serenaded them by rapping over the deejay and shouting out, 'The bride and groom'."
More Jamie Foxx News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities