Jamie Foxx Rapped at T.I. and Tiny's Wedding
T.I. and his new bride Tameka Cottle aka Tiny were treated to a performance by Jamie Foxx at their star-studded wedding this weekend - the singer/actor reportedly serenaded them at the reception.
The rapper exchanged vows with his longterm partner at a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30 and they followed up the nuptials with a lavish ceremony on Saturday. The couple's second wedding on Star Island, Miami Beach took place in front of a star-studded crowd with guests including pals Rihanna, Usher, Nelly and Ashanti, as well as Foxx, who grabbed a microphone during the bash for a congratulatory rap performance.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Usher kept sending dozens of bottles of champagne with sparklers to the new couple, while Jamie Foxx serenaded them by rapping over the deejay and shouting out, 'The bride and groom'."
More Jamie Foxx News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza