Jamie Foxx Rapped at T.I. and Tiny's Wedding
T.I. and his new bride Tameka Cottle aka Tiny were treated to a performance by Jamie Foxx at their star-studded wedding this weekend - the singer/actor reportedly serenaded them at the reception.
The rapper exchanged vows with his longterm partner at a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30 and they followed up the nuptials with a lavish ceremony on Saturday. The couple's second wedding on Star Island, Miami Beach took place in front of a star-studded crowd with guests including pals Rihanna, Usher, Nelly and Ashanti, as well as Foxx, who grabbed a microphone during the bash for a congratulatory rap performance.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Usher kept sending dozens of bottles of champagne with sparklers to the new couple, while Jamie Foxx serenaded them by rapping over the deejay and shouting out, 'The bride and groom'."
More Jamie Foxx News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen