Jamie Foxx Rapped at T.I. and Tiny's Wedding
T.I. and his new bride Tameka Cottle aka Tiny were treated to a performance by Jamie Foxx at their star-studded wedding this weekend - the singer/actor reportedly serenaded them at the reception.
The rapper exchanged vows with his longterm partner at a courthouse in Miami, Florida on Friday, July 30 and they followed up the nuptials with a lavish ceremony on Saturday. The couple's second wedding on Star Island, Miami Beach took place in front of a star-studded crowd with guests including pals Rihanna, Usher, Nelly and Ashanti, as well as Foxx, who grabbed a microphone during the bash for a congratulatory rap performance.
A source tells New York Post gossip column PageSix, "Usher kept sending dozens of bottles of champagne with sparklers to the new couple, while Jamie Foxx serenaded them by rapping over the deejay and shouting out, 'The bride and groom'."
More Jamie Foxx News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung