Pink Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Carey Hart
Pop punk Pink has turned party planner to throw a star-studded surprise birthday bash for her husband Carey Hart. The motocross racer turned 35 on July 17 and the "So What!" hitmaker decided to host a belated celebration for him.
The party on Monday, August 2 featured a performance from rockers The Used and comedian Dane Cook. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Pink writes, "I am officially a party planner now. It's official. I surprised my baby last night with Dane Cook and The Used! It was an unforgettable evening thank you Dane! Love you (Hart), happy happy birthday baby."
And Hart was overwhelmed with the party, taking to his own Twitter page to tell the pop star: "I have to say thank you to the best wife on the planet! You are amazing, and I'm amazed you like me. Love you so much."
More Pink News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video