Pink Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Carey Hart
Pop punk Pink has turned party planner to throw a star-studded surprise birthday bash for her husband Carey Hart. The motocross racer turned 35 on July 17 and the "So What!" hitmaker decided to host a belated celebration for him.
The party on Monday, August 2 featured a performance from rockers The Used and comedian Dane Cook. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Pink writes, "I am officially a party planner now. It's official. I surprised my baby last night with Dane Cook and The Used! It was an unforgettable evening thank you Dane! Love you (Hart), happy happy birthday baby."
And Hart was overwhelmed with the party, taking to his own Twitter page to tell the pop star: "I have to say thank you to the best wife on the planet! You are amazing, and I'm amazed you like me. Love you so much."
More Pink News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences