Pink Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Carey Hart
Pop punk Pink has turned party planner to throw a star-studded surprise birthday bash for her husband Carey Hart. The motocross racer turned 35 on July 17 and the "So What!" hitmaker decided to host a belated celebration for him.
The party on Monday, August 2 featured a performance from rockers The Used and comedian Dane Cook. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Pink writes, "I am officially a party planner now. It's official. I surprised my baby last night with Dane Cook and The Used! It was an unforgettable evening thank you Dane! Love you (Hart), happy happy birthday baby."
And Hart was overwhelmed with the party, taking to his own Twitter page to tell the pop star: "I have to say thank you to the best wife on the planet! You are amazing, and I'm amazed you like me. Love you so much."
More Pink News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!