Pink Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Carey Hart
Pop punk Pink has turned party planner to throw a star-studded surprise birthday bash for her husband Carey Hart. The motocross racer turned 35 on July 17 and the "So What!" hitmaker decided to host a belated celebration for him.
The party on Monday, August 2 featured a performance from rockers The Used and comedian Dane Cook. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Pink writes, "I am officially a party planner now. It's official. I surprised my baby last night with Dane Cook and The Used! It was an unforgettable evening thank you Dane! Love you (Hart), happy happy birthday baby."
And Hart was overwhelmed with the party, taking to his own Twitter page to tell the pop star: "I have to say thank you to the best wife on the planet! You are amazing, and I'm amazed you like me. Love you so much."
More Pink News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle