Pink Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Carey Hart
Pop punk Pink has turned party planner to throw a star-studded surprise birthday bash for her husband Carey Hart. The motocross racer turned 35 on July 17 and the "So What!" hitmaker decided to host a belated celebration for him.
The party on Monday, August 2 featured a performance from rockers The Used and comedian Dane Cook. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Pink writes, "I am officially a party planner now. It's official. I surprised my baby last night with Dane Cook and The Used! It was an unforgettable evening thank you Dane! Love you (Hart), happy happy birthday baby."
And Hart was overwhelmed with the party, taking to his own Twitter page to tell the pop star: "I have to say thank you to the best wife on the planet! You are amazing, and I'm amazed you like me. Love you so much."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS