Eminem Shocked at Brittany Murphy's Death
Eminem was stunned to learn about the untimely death of his "8 Mile" co-star Brittany Murphy, branding the December tragedy "crazy". The "Stan" hitmaker and the "Clueless" actress played lovers in the 2002 hip-hop movie and Eminem admits they became "very close" during filming.
Murphy died suddenly on December 20 after suffering a cardiac arrest at her Hollywood Hills home - and Eminem admits he was completely shocked by her passing. He tells Vibe magazine, "It was crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy because at one point we were very close and she was a really good person. It's crazy when you see things not just with her but just all these things that are happening in Hollywood with people in music, with people in acting."
More Eminem News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour