Eminem Shocked at Brittany Murphy's Death
Eminem was stunned to learn about the untimely death of his "8 Mile" co-star Brittany Murphy, branding the December tragedy "crazy". The "Stan" hitmaker and the "Clueless" actress played lovers in the 2002 hip-hop movie and Eminem admits they became "very close" during filming.
Murphy died suddenly on December 20 after suffering a cardiac arrest at her Hollywood Hills home - and Eminem admits he was completely shocked by her passing. He tells Vibe magazine, "It was crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy because at one point we were very close and she was a really good person. It's crazy when you see things not just with her but just all these things that are happening in Hollywood with people in music, with people in acting."
More Eminem News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage