Eminem Shocked at Brittany Murphy's Death
Eminem was stunned to learn about the untimely death of his "8 Mile" co-star Brittany Murphy, branding the December tragedy "crazy". The "Stan" hitmaker and the "Clueless" actress played lovers in the 2002 hip-hop movie and Eminem admits they became "very close" during filming.
Murphy died suddenly on December 20 after suffering a cardiac arrest at her Hollywood Hills home - and Eminem admits he was completely shocked by her passing. He tells Vibe magazine, "It was crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy because at one point we were very close and she was a really good person. It's crazy when you see things not just with her but just all these things that are happening in Hollywood with people in music, with people in acting."
More Eminem News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns