Eminem Shocked at Brittany Murphy's Death
Eminem was stunned to learn about the untimely death of his "8 Mile" co-star Brittany Murphy, branding the December tragedy "crazy". The "Stan" hitmaker and the "Clueless" actress played lovers in the 2002 hip-hop movie and Eminem admits they became "very close" during filming.
Murphy died suddenly on December 20 after suffering a cardiac arrest at her Hollywood Hills home - and Eminem admits he was completely shocked by her passing. He tells Vibe magazine, "It was crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy because at one point we were very close and she was a really good person. It's crazy when you see things not just with her but just all these things that are happening in Hollywood with people in music, with people in acting."
More Eminem News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle