Eminem Shocked at Brittany Murphy's Death
Eminem was stunned to learn about the untimely death of his "8 Mile" co-star Brittany Murphy, branding the December tragedy "crazy". The "Stan" hitmaker and the "Clueless" actress played lovers in the 2002 hip-hop movie and Eminem admits they became "very close" during filming.
Murphy died suddenly on December 20 after suffering a cardiac arrest at her Hollywood Hills home - and Eminem admits he was completely shocked by her passing. He tells Vibe magazine, "It was crazy. It's crazy. It's crazy because at one point we were very close and she was a really good person. It's crazy when you see things not just with her but just all these things that are happening in Hollywood with people in music, with people in acting."
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...