Emily Blunt Emerges From a 'Food Coma'
Actress Emily Blunt is indulging in all of her favorite foods once again after embarking on a drastic diet for her role in "The Adjustment Bureau". "The Devil Wears Prada" star was forced to slim down for her part as a ballet dancer in the film, which also stars Matt Damon.
Blunt admits Damon, who has previously lost weight for roles in "The Bourne" franchise and "Invictus", taunted her with her favorite foods during the shoot, but she's now relaxed the diet and allowed herself to eat more treats.
She says, "After Bourne and Invictus, he (Damon) was like, 'Just for once, I don't have to go to the gym, so I'm going to eat burgers in front of you and you're going to have to deal with it'. Last night I had steamed pork buns that made me want to weep. I feel like I'm just emerging from a food coma."
More Emily Blunt News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism