Emily Blunt Emerges From a 'Food Coma'
Actress Emily Blunt is indulging in all of her favorite foods once again after embarking on a drastic diet for her role in "The Adjustment Bureau". "The Devil Wears Prada" star was forced to slim down for her part as a ballet dancer in the film, which also stars Matt Damon.
Blunt admits Damon, who has previously lost weight for roles in "The Bourne" franchise and "Invictus", taunted her with her favorite foods during the shoot, but she's now relaxed the diet and allowed herself to eat more treats.
She says, "After Bourne and Invictus, he (Damon) was like, 'Just for once, I don't have to go to the gym, so I'm going to eat burgers in front of you and you're going to have to deal with it'. Last night I had steamed pork buns that made me want to weep. I feel like I'm just emerging from a food coma."
More Emily Blunt News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'