Emily Blunt Emerges From a 'Food Coma'
Actress Emily Blunt is indulging in all of her favorite foods once again after embarking on a drastic diet for her role in "The Adjustment Bureau". "The Devil Wears Prada" star was forced to slim down for her part as a ballet dancer in the film, which also stars Matt Damon.
Blunt admits Damon, who has previously lost weight for roles in "The Bourne" franchise and "Invictus", taunted her with her favorite foods during the shoot, but she's now relaxed the diet and allowed herself to eat more treats.
She says, "After Bourne and Invictus, he (Damon) was like, 'Just for once, I don't have to go to the gym, so I'm going to eat burgers in front of you and you're going to have to deal with it'. Last night I had steamed pork buns that made me want to weep. I feel like I'm just emerging from a food coma."
More Emily Blunt News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera