Emily Blunt Emerges From a 'Food Coma'
Actress Emily Blunt is indulging in all of her favorite foods once again after embarking on a drastic diet for her role in "The Adjustment Bureau". "The Devil Wears Prada" star was forced to slim down for her part as a ballet dancer in the film, which also stars Matt Damon.
Blunt admits Damon, who has previously lost weight for roles in "The Bourne" franchise and "Invictus", taunted her with her favorite foods during the shoot, but she's now relaxed the diet and allowed herself to eat more treats.
She says, "After Bourne and Invictus, he (Damon) was like, 'Just for once, I don't have to go to the gym, so I'm going to eat burgers in front of you and you're going to have to deal with it'. Last night I had steamed pork buns that made me want to weep. I feel like I'm just emerging from a food coma."
More Emily Blunt News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences