Emily Blunt Emerges From a 'Food Coma'
Actress Emily Blunt is indulging in all of her favorite foods once again after embarking on a drastic diet for her role in "The Adjustment Bureau". "The Devil Wears Prada" star was forced to slim down for her part as a ballet dancer in the film, which also stars Matt Damon.
Blunt admits Damon, who has previously lost weight for roles in "The Bourne" franchise and "Invictus", taunted her with her favorite foods during the shoot, but she's now relaxed the diet and allowed herself to eat more treats.
She says, "After Bourne and Invictus, he (Damon) was like, 'Just for once, I don't have to go to the gym, so I'm going to eat burgers in front of you and you're going to have to deal with it'. Last night I had steamed pork buns that made me want to weep. I feel like I'm just emerging from a food coma."
More Emily Blunt News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media