Early Graves' Makh Daniels Dies in Car Crash
The lead singer of San Francisco, California metal band Early Graves has died in a horror car crash in Oregon. Makh Daniels was killed in the early hours of Monday morning, August 2 when the van the group was traveling in left a local freeway route in Medford and rolled over on the roadside.
Local reports claim Daniels, 28, was ejected from the vehicle because he was not wearing a seat belt. The driver of the van, Justin Garcia, is alleged to have fallen asleep at the wheel as he drove the band and members of rockers The Funeral Pyre after a show in Eugene, Oregon on Sunday, August 1.
Garcia and Tyler Jensen, the guitarist for Early Graves, were taken by ambulance to Rogue Valley Medical Center for treatment of non-life threatening injuries, according to Lieutenant Gregg Hastings, a spokesman for the Oregon State Police. The bands were on their way to Reno, Nevada when the accident happened.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'