Early Graves' Makh Daniels Dies in Car Crash
The lead singer of San Francisco, California metal band Early Graves has died in a horror car crash in Oregon. Makh Daniels was killed in the early hours of Monday morning, August 2 when the van the group was traveling in left a local freeway route in Medford and rolled over on the roadside.
Local reports claim Daniels, 28, was ejected from the vehicle because he was not wearing a seat belt. The driver of the van, Justin Garcia, is alleged to have fallen asleep at the wheel as he drove the band and members of rockers The Funeral Pyre after a show in Eugene, Oregon on Sunday, August 1.
Garcia and Tyler Jensen, the guitarist for Early Graves, were taken by ambulance to Rogue Valley Medical Center for treatment of non-life threatening injuries, according to Lieutenant Gregg Hastings, a spokesman for the Oregon State Police. The bands were on their way to Reno, Nevada when the accident happened.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier