Early Graves' Makh Daniels Dies in Car Crash
The lead singer of San Francisco, California metal band Early Graves has died in a horror car crash in Oregon. Makh Daniels was killed in the early hours of Monday morning, August 2 when the van the group was traveling in left a local freeway route in Medford and rolled over on the roadside.
Local reports claim Daniels, 28, was ejected from the vehicle because he was not wearing a seat belt. The driver of the van, Justin Garcia, is alleged to have fallen asleep at the wheel as he drove the band and members of rockers The Funeral Pyre after a show in Eugene, Oregon on Sunday, August 1.
Garcia and Tyler Jensen, the guitarist for Early Graves, were taken by ambulance to Rogue Valley Medical Center for treatment of non-life threatening injuries, according to Lieutenant Gregg Hastings, a spokesman for the Oregon State Police. The bands were on their way to Reno, Nevada when the accident happened.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala